Induction is one of the major options for cooking nowadays. Induction makes cooking much easier. It reduces the time of cooking, along with reducing the risk of getting burned. No flames make the kitchen much cooler and make it comfortable working in the kitchen in summer days. Few inductions have to keep warm function for keeping the food warm in winter days, and few inductions have the technology of presetting the cooking process. Here we discuss Best Induction in India.
The timer feature in induction reduces the stress of being alert while cooking. The induction will shut off after the fixed time. Inductions heat up so fast and cool down faster. It assures user’s safety. The induction cooktop is really easy to clean. Induction makes cooking hassle-free. Now every utensil like a Pressure Cooker, Kadai, and Tawa comes with an induction base.
Last update on 2023-03-06 / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
THINGS TO CONSIDER BEFORE BUYING INDUCTION COOKTOP
Induction cooking is something that gives you an experience of advanced technology and modern cooking appliance. The induction cooktop is a cooking appliance opposite to a traditional gas stove. It doesn’t use gas to function, either radiate flames or produce smoke. The induction cooktop consumes power. It uses electromagnetic energy to produce heat and allows food to cook. The best thing is that it only heats that area which are covered by the utensils and keeps other surfaces cool. It is energy-efficient and safe to use. It quickly prepares meal, which makes it time-efficient too. It is an easy way to cook food and is easy to clean also. Its cooking surface is smooth and made up of glass materials, which leaves no stains after cooking. It is also portable and can be easily moved from one place to another.
So, if you are looking to buy an induction cooktop to modernize your kitchen and want to saves your time, then the following are some useful points to be considered while purchasing:
- Perfect Size:
The first thing to look at when buying an induction cooktop is its size. Which size is best for your kitchen surface is to be pre-decided. The common width size available in the market is 60 cm with four cooking zones.
- Cooking Sections:
Cooking sections/zones are decided according to your need. If you want to cook multiple food items at a time, you must consider an induction cooktop with two or more cooking zones. There are many options available in the market, select the best one according to your need.
- Timer system:
The timer system gives you an amazing and convenient feature of cooking. With this feature, you can set the time for cooking and let the induction do his work. It automatically shuts-off the power after the time fixed by you. This function allows you to tension-free cooking.
- Pan detection sensor:
This feature makes induction energy efficient. Pan detection sensor detects the size, shape and area consumed by the pan and provides direct heat to that area only. This saves almost half of the power and time of cooking.
- Child lock mode:
Induction cooktop with automatic child lock technique protects your child as well as your pet from any accidents. It allows them to play freely anywhere inside the house.
- Automatic power-off:
The automatic power-off function automatically shuts-off the induction when not in use. Because of this smart feature, induction consumes less power and less time.
- Temperature setting modules:
Through these advanced setting options, you can easily adjust the amount of heating required for every dish. Must look at variable temperature setting feature before buying one.
TOP 10 BEST INDUCTION IN INDIA: REVIEW
1. Philips Viva Collection HD4928/01 2100-Watt Induction Cooktop
Philips is known for its class-leading features in its domestic products. One of its modern kitchen products is Philips Viva Collection HD4928/01 2100-Watt Induction Cooktop with amazing features such as timer settings, jog dial control, and many more. Induction cooktops have many advantages in comparison to LPG gas stoves. Philips Induction Cooktop has advanced electromagnetic induction technology, which gives high heating amount, fast cooking ability, and retains essential nutrients in the food.
Its time setting feature allows you to set the time of cooking from 0 to 3 hours. It has a touch start option and a cooking mode button for easy use. This cooktop is specially programmed for Indian cooking with six different preset cooking menus without wasting extra time in cooking and adjusting the temperature every time. Philips induction cooktop consumes energy up to 2100 Watt for fast cooking.
The design of this cooktop is also environmentally friendly. The weight of the cooktop is 2.8 kg and supports the cookware weighs upto 8 kg with the food contents. The materials of this cooktop contain a Microcrystal plate with a cord length of 1.2 m. The Philips induction cooktop comes with a one-year warranty, and it does not demand any installation process.
- Six different preset cooking menus.
- Timer system with 0-6 hours of time setting.
- Touch start and auto-off program.
- Environmental friendly design.
- Retain vitamins and nutrients of food with the fast cooking feature.
- Easy and fast surface cooling system.
- Special cooking mode button to be press before cooking for ease of cooking.
- Preferred Cooking utensils weight up to 8 kg with food contents, and cooking utensil’s diameter should be between 12- 20 cm.
- Product quality is not up to the mark.
2. Prestige PIC 15.0+ 1900-Watt Induction Cooktop (Black)
An induction cooktop is one of the major cooking options nowadays. Inductions are much safer than gas. There are so many options in the market, who claim to be the best. So it’s really hard to decide which induction oven is perfect for your kitchen. Well, prestige has designed the smartest and most efficient induction cooktop for your kitchen prestige PIC 15.0+ 1900-Watt Induction cooktop.
This induction cooktop is designed with full procedure computer control. This intelligent feature of this induction adjusts the temperature of food accordingly for efficient cooking. The buttons of this induction function with feather touch technology. And the button area is fully concealed to prevent water from entering inside the induction. The best thing that makes it much convenient for your kitchen is it comes with a function that keeps the food warm, with keep warm function. It is not just suitable for your kitchen but it is also good for saving your money with its power saver technology.
When it is not in use, the power consumption reduces to a large extend. It also takes care of the voltage variance and makes sure the load is taken up slowly for long life. The anti-magnetic wall of the cooktop ensures that the glass panel heats only in the center. This prestige cooktop has Indian menu options like curry, chapatti, idly, along with other options. Just one touch and you will get the right temperature for cooking. This prestige PIC 15.0+ 1900-Watt Induction cooktop comes with one year of warranty.
- Designed with full procedure computer control for automatic control of power and temperature.
- Feather touch buttons with concealed button area for preventing water.
- High power
- Keep warm function, which helps to keep the food warm for 4 hours.
- The automatic voltage regulator ensures the long life of the induction.
- It is also a budget-friendly
- Power-saving technology used.
- Price is slightly high compared to other induction cooktops, but the price is acceptable because of the features
3. Bajaj Majesty ICX 7 1900-Watt Induction Cooktop
Bajaj is a well-known name in the Indian market known for its long-lasting electrical product and appliances. This Bajaj Majesty induction is sturdy and durable induction cooktop offered by this brand which is stylish and compact and can be fitted in almost every kitchen without any hassle.
The cooktop of this induction is made from semi-polished crystal glass which gives it a stylish look and as it consumes 1900W for its operation but it ensures that it not wipe your pocket on the electricity bill. This induction weight around 3.72kg which as it is built with quality materials.
This induction comes with 8 preset menus and a tact control switch which adds convenience while using and an upgraded PCB used for making it last longer. it has a wide range of voltage and auto wattage regulation which makes it efficient. The product is covered under a 1-year warranty so that you can enjoy your meal.
- Compact and stylish.
- Travel friendly.
- Compact and stylish
- Made from quality materials
- Automatic shut off
- Upgraded PCB
- Energy efficient
- 8 preset menus
- Auto wattage regulation
- It May not be a good travel friendly product.
4. Havells Insta Cook PT 1600-Watt Induction Cooktop
Havells is best known for its Domestic appliances such as food processors, juicers, mixer grinders, etc. Now Havells is offering its high-quality Induction cooktop named Havells Insta Cook PT 1600-Watt Induction Cooktop with advanced technology and safety. It gives your kitchen a modern look, and you can easily cook delicious food in no time. Its modern and advanced in-built programs make it an intelligent cooktop because they automatically adjust the cooking temperature as per your cooking need.
Its fast heating ability minimize your energy consumption and make this cooktop energy efficient. Havells induction cooktop is eco-friendly too. It is safe to use as it produces no flame, no smoke, and no harmful radiation. Havells induction cooktop is designed with Auto Pan Detection Sensor, which only provides heat to the pan and keeps other areas cool and touch-friendly. It has an auto On and Off feature that automatically shut-off the induction when not in use. Its temperature setting technique with LED display allows you to set the temperature according to your cooking need.
This appliance also has a unique and interesting thing that is it’s six different functions that help you to control the temperature according to the food items such as making dosa, curries, frying, boiling milk/tea, idli, and manual. It has an option of timer setting also by which you can set the time up to 3 hours and let the induction work independently. The induction will automatically shut-off after the time completes. This cooktop has a ceramic surface, which is easy to keep clean and hygienic.
- Intelligent with automatic temperature adjustment according to need.
- Energy is efficient with fast heating ability and automatic switch-off at high temperatures.
- Automatic pan detection feature and Auto power-off function.
- Fast cooking without losing the healthy nutrients of the food.
- Special timer system for upto 3 hours.
- Six different smart ways of cooking with LED display.
- Compatible with utensils made up of stainless steel and cast iron.
- The ceramic surface is fragile.
- Not suitable for aluminum utensils.
5. iBELL Hold The World. Digitally! 2000 W Induction Cooktop
The induction cooktop is one of the major options for cooking. Induction cooktops are much safer than gas, with no flames. The cooking is much faster with induction cooktops. Induction cooktops reduce energy consumption to 70%. These are even easy to clean. All you have to do is, find the right induction cooktop for your kitchen.
ibell induction cooktop 2000 W with auto shut off and Overheat protection is the best induction for your kitchen .why? the answer is this induction cooktop is designed with press button control. The glass used to build this induction cooktop is a high-quality crystal glass certified by the bureau of standards (IS302-2-6:2009). This induction is made with the technology to adapt voltage variability. The safety measures are taken very gracefully in this induction. The overheat protection system and the auto shut off function makes sure safety and saves money with less consumption of current.
This auto shut-off technology makes it more convenient for induction for your kitchen to save your money. This inductions automatic voltage regulator ensures long life and makes sure that more food is being cooked at a time using less power. The coil used in this induction is very good in quality. This induction cooktop comes with one year of standard warranty and one year of additional warranty.
- High-quality crystal glass.
- Wide voltage adaptability.
- Auto shut off technology.
- 2000, watt.
- Overheat protection.
- High-quality coils.
- Saves power.
- Comes with one year of warranty, along with one year of additional warranty.
- Value for money.
- This product is lacking some of the latest technologies.
6. V-Guard VIC-15 2000-Watt Induction Cooktop
Induction cooktop makes cooking faster, easier and safer. Even it reduces the energy consumption to a large extend. It takes up less space than gas or microwave. Inductions are easy to clean also. All these things make induction a better option for cooking.
V-Guard VIC -15 2000-Watt Induction cooktop is one of the best induction in India. In India, voltage fluctuation is a very common thing. Voltage fluctuation can easily damage induction cooktops. But VIC 15 has the design to handle voltage fluctuation from 100v to 270v. VIC Cooktop comes with a seven-segment digital display that shows up to 4 digits. VIC 15 has the technology of advanced timer function. It can be set up to 4 hrs and will shut down after the set time.
This induction has a different level of power for cooking. What makes this induction more convenient is it has a preset function. So when you are having a busy day, you can set this induction cooktop in advance to work. It shows the voltage condition while cooking. There is a technology in this induction that allows you to check the electricity in units before switching off. The glass used in this induction is high grade. It can take up a high temperature. The copper coil used in this induction is highly durable.
- Power shutdowns automatically.
- 8 power levels.
- Power indicator.
- Fast heating for efficient cooking.
- Keep warm function.
- Value of money.
- One-touch and you will get the right temperature for cooking Indian dishes like Dosa, Idly, milk, Chapattis.
- Comes with one year of warranty.
- Price is a little high compared to other inductions.
7. Butterfly Turbo Touch 1800 W Induction Cooktop
One of the emerging names in the domestic appliance manufacturer is Butterfly Gandhimathi Appliances Limited. The Butterfly group was incorporated as a Public Limited Company on April 25, 1990. Butterfly launches a very good quality induction for the kitchen named Butterfly Turbo Touch 1800W Induction Cooktop.
This induction cooktop consumes energy upto 1800 Watt with an Operating voltage capacity of 230 volts. This turbo touch induction comes with a special touch panel control system that enables fast operations during cooking. It offers very quick and consistent heating characteristics. Its worktop is made up of Glass materials and comes with a unique design that gives protection against insects and flies.
Its anti-magnetic wall gives pleasure while cooking. The Butterfly induction cooktop is safe to use, and it is a durable product. The Butterfly turbo touch induction cooktop’s dimension is 20cm x 6cm x 35cm, and its is 2.15 kg. Its features, like power-saving techniques and temperature control system, make it a quality product to buy.
- Special touch panel control system.
- Energy consumption: 1800 W and Voltage: 230 volts
- Very quick and consistent heating feature.
- Worktop made up of Glass material.
- Insects resistant unique body design.
- Anti-magnetic wall with touch buttons.
- Safe and durable.
- Power saving feature with a temperature control system.
- The induction cooktop weight is 2.15 kg, and dimension is 20 x 6 x 35 cm
- Fully touch system may create problems for some people.
- The product is very fragile.
8. KENT – 16034 Induction Cooktop KB-83 2000-Watt (Black)
Kent is a well-known brand in India for its water purifiers, it also starts expanding there range and come up with the sleek and stylish KENT Induction Cooker KB-83. It has almost all the features that we search for in a good induction cooktop. This induction cooktop heat output can be adjusted in 8 different cooking options that you can choose according to your need. This 2000 watts induction supports fast heating.
This induction cooktop is equipped with Feather Touch Buttons and a glass plate with other essential safety features too. For the convenience of the users, this Induction Cooktop comes with a LED display to enjoy hassle-free cooking, and you can easily select your menus.
Talking about safety measures, It comes with overheat protection via auto-off feature. And for food safety, it has Keep Warm Function, which keeps food warm for an extended period and avoiding flavor loss from when you reheat it repeatedly. Also, you will get a 1-year warranty with this product.
- Supports fast heating
- Eight preset cooking options
- Easy to clean
- Overheat protection
- sleek and stylish Design
- Service may not be suitable as compared to Kent water purifier service.
9. Usha Cook Joy (3616) 1600-Watt Induction Cooktop (Black)
Usha is another popular and durable brand in India. This 1600-watt induction cooktop is magnificent and famous in the hostel. These days, little families additionally like to utilize these induction cooktops on account of the accommodation factor. It saves time and fuel while being compact.
The most energizing element of this induction is the auto-power saving mode that prevents overheating. Its pan sensor technology detects incompatible vessels and stops the power supply.
This induction cooktop highlights five pre-set menus alongside extra manual controls to cook different dishes. The cooktop accompanies a metal code varistor to shield the application from voltage changes even up to 1500 volts.
The anti-skid feet keep the induction from falling or slipping when you fry your dishes. It can deal with a wide range of kitchen utensils including your cast iron pots. It comes with a 1.2-meter wire cord and with a warranty of 1 year.
- Auto-shutoff feature.
- Safe and secure cooking.
- Pan sensor technology.
- Anti-Skid feet.
- Power cord of 1.2 meter length.
- Customize cooking functionality.
- Product quality not up to mark.
10. Pigeon by Stovekraft Rapido Cute Induction Cooktop
This Pigeon induction cooktop is perfect for those who tend to do their small to intense cooking all on an induction cooktop. This cooktop is ideal to withstand heavy loads of utensils as it is designed to fulfill it.
This elegant and smart designed induction cooktop comes with a Dual heat sensor that ensures you cook faster, better, and safer. The LED panel equipped in the device allows you to select seven widely used preset menu that makes your cooking efficient.
It consumes the power of 1800W and comes with an auto shut off feature for safety. This product comes with 12 months warranty so that you can peacefully use this cooktop.
- Elegant design
- Seven preset menus
- Equipped with Dual heat sensor
- LED panel
- Automatic shut off
- Some users had an issue with after-sales service
- Pigeon Cruise Induction Cooktop Comes with 7 segments LED display for power and temperature. This Induction Stove comes with high-grade electrical that protects against short circuits. It's superior top plate cans with-stand very high temperatures, making it very durable;Smart timer for hands free cooking , Cord length : 1.3 meter. Worktop Material:Carbon Steel, Preset timer - auto switch off , Soft push button, Temperature Control: Manual
- Induction Stove comes with 93-percent energy saving technology;Safety Standards: Cruise Induction Stove will start working only when the Induction base Cookware is kept on the top
- Included: 1 - Pigeon Cruise Induction Stove and User Manual;Power Input: 220 V and Power Consumption: 1800 Watt
- Warranty Description: 1 Year On Product
- Acer Plus Induction Stove comes with Feather touch control
- 1800 Watt Power Consumption. Power Input : AC 230 - 250 V, 50 Hz
- Pigeon Induction Stove helps in 35% energy savings compared to LPG Cooking
- 8 Menus - Installed Induction cooktop for easy cooking
- LED Display for temperature indication and Smart timer for hands free cooking, Preset timer - Auto switch off
- Pigeon Induction Cooktop is suitable for making dosa, roti, deep fry, idli, heating milk, making curry
- Philips Domestic Appliances is Asia’s most trusted brand(As per Research by ibrands360 & WCRCINT. Category: Home Appliances.)
- Content: Prestige Induction Cooktop-Pic 20.0
- Net Quantity: 1 Unit. Extended Cooling Sysytem
- Voltage: 230V, Wattage: 1600Watt
- Note: Kindly refer to 6th and 7th Image for error codes and their respective solutions
- Troubleshooting guidelines: Works only with Induction base cookware- bottom diameter between 12cm-26cm
- Type of Control Panel - Push button
- Indian Menu Option
- Anti-Magnetic Wall
- Timer with User Pre-set
- Automatic Voltage Regulator
- 1200W Watts Power
- Power Saver Technology
Last update on 2023-03-06 / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Best Induction in India: Benefits
Technology has almost captured every area of human life, whether it is education, entertainment, medical science, communications, and many more. Technology even enters the human kitchen in the form of mixer grinders, juicers, food processors, etc. One more invention is added to the list and that is the Induction Cooktops.
Induction is, in a general term, known as a method or procedure of generating heat. An Induction Cooktop uses electromagnetic energy to cook food. It allows fast cooking and safety from gas stove flames. Induction heats your cookware more quickly and even cools down fast after using. Because of its fast cooking technique, it retains the nutrients of food also. Induction cooking is also a safer way to cook food as it does not radiate flame. Induction cooktop also looks attractive and consumes less energy because of its fast cooking feature. It provides numerous benefits to your kitchen. Some of them are listed below:
• Allows fast and quick meals:
Induction cooking involves electromagnetic energy, which transmits heat directly to your cookware. Because of this process of heating food gets cooked in half of the time of the traditional gas stove.
• Healthy food:
Because of its fast and consistent heating technology, the nutrients and vitamins of the food remain stored in the meal.
• Easy to clean:
Induction cooktop’s workplace is made up of either smooth glass or ceramic material. This allows you to easily clean the surface. Its also cool down fast after cooking in comparison to the gas stove, which protects your hand while cleaning. It also looks attractive and gives a modern look to your kitchen.
• Energy efficiency:
An induction cooktop requires energy in Watt to function. It is more efficient than other cooking methods. Its electromagnetic feature heats only the area covered by your cookware, which means no extra energy is wasted. Meals are prepared in less time using less power.
Safety is the first and foremost thing to consider while entering your kitchen. Induction cooking offers full safety measures. One of the best things about this cooktop is that there is no elimination of flames occur. It is free from smoke and radiation, which also makes it an ideal appliance for your kid’s and pets’ safety.
So, in short, it can be concluded that an Induction cooktop is a smart investment in your kitchen. This induction cooking technique is time-efficient, energy efficient, safe, hygienic, intelligent, easy to clean, and comfortable preparing meals. It comes with advanced technology and modern design.
HOW TO USE INDUCTION COOKTOPS
Induction cooktops have become a popular and necessary cooking appliance to save your cooking time and modernize your kitchen. Induction or Electromagnetic Induction uses electricity to cook food with the help of a built-in copper coil. The alternating electric current is passed to the utensil and pulls the electrons through which frictions are created inside the utensil and results is heat generation. The utensil must be of ferrous metal for induction cooking. The only magnetic material can connect with the induction cooktop and effectively absorb the induction’s heat. So, the following are the methods to use new generation Induction Cooktop for experience fast m smart and efficient way of cooking:
- First, turn on the Induction cooktop by pressing the power button or turning a knob according to the design of your cooktop.
- Place your induction-friendly ferromagnetic cookware on the cooktop. Some of the induction cooktops come with more than one cooking ring. So, place your cookware on the desired cooking ring.
- The induction cooktop automatically senses the cookware and start to heat it. Use + or – sensor to maximize and minimize the amount of heat, if available.
- Set the time of cooking and leaves induction to work. If there is an option of preset cooking function or timer option, you can use any of them according to your need.
- Turn off the power switch when the cooking is finished and remove your cookware from the surface of the induction cooktop.
- Wait for a couple of minutes and unplug the cooktop before cleaning the surface.
Best Induction Cooktop: FAQ’s
Is induction cooktop is a safe alternative of the gas stove?
Yes, the induction cooktop is a safe alternative to a gas stove, the only difference between a gas stove and induction is gas stove requires LPG or other gases as fuel and induction requires electricity.
Is induction cooktop is safe to use?
yes, the induction cooktop is very safe to use you don’t have to worry about gas leakage or any hazards as most of the induction cooktop comes with auto-off feature.
Is there any possibility of hazard caused due to induction cooktop?
No, the induction cooktop is very safe to use only be cautious while cooking or after immediate cooking the food that you do not touch the induction panel as it will gift you a burn.
Do induction cooktop use a lot of electricity?
It depends on the wattage of the product more the wattage more it will consume electricity but you won’t have to pay more than your gas bill as heat produced by induction cooktop doesn’t get wasted like a normal gas cooktop
Can we use any type of utensils on an induction cooktop?
No, you have to use induction compatible utensils for cooking on an induction cooktop.
Are induction compatible utensils are costly than normal utensils?
No, induction and non-induction utensils both come at almost the same price will go higher if you increase the quality of utensils whether it is an induction compatible utensil or incompatible.
Does induction cooktop require installation?
No, induction cookware is like USBs you just need to plug and play.
Does induction cooktop are complicated to use?
No induction cooktop is so easy to use that a kid or an elderly person can also use it without any hassle you just need to give a little brief about it that how to turn it on or off or set a temperature.
The induction cooktop is an electronic device used for cooking food. The induction cooking technique is a replacement for the traditional LPG gas stove. It modernizes your kitchen and gives you an advanced cooking experience. If you still have any queries or suggestions, then please comment in the below comment section. Our team will be reaching out to you as soon as possible.