We all need an appliance in our kitchen that can help in saving time, get quick and easy solutions for your needs like blending, chopping or making soup, whipping cream, etc. What can be more prominent than a hand blender for this? A hand blender is a handy tool for cooking that is not only used for blending. It is too useful to them who love to bake a cake or other things. In baking this hand blender can help in whisking eggs, blending batter, making cream by whipping. You can also use this hand blender for making quick salad dressing or making soup. To make you also fall for its versatility, we have brought a list of amazing best hand blender in India for you.
You can replace bulky heavy blenders with a hand blender in your kitchen and get many of your works done very comfortably as they are much more handy and portable than traditional blenders. A hand blender is a relatively small appliance than other types of blenders. So it doesn’t take much space in the kitchen. Many people look for the right appliances to fit in their small space. This hand blender fits perfectly in small spaces along with covering the needs. So stay with us till the end of this article and know the best hand blender in India along with the things you should consider before buying it and the benefits of owning it.
Also Check- Best Cooker In India
BEST HAND BLENDER IN INDIA REVIEW
1. Orpat HHB-100E WOB 250-Watt Hand Blender
Orpat HHB-100E WOB 250 watt Hand blender is fast and handy. It works for all your blending needs. Its 250W heavy-duty motor works finely and quickly. On the other hand, it saves energy and helps in saving money on your electricity bill. Its super handy design gives you comfy and a perfect grip to work with it.
This hand blender doesn’t make much sound in comparison with other blenders. Its super-sharp stainless steel blades crush, cut, mix and blend in seconds. The blades move at the speed of 18000 rpm. It has a 2-meter long power cord which is enough in length.
Its super stylish and comfortable design makes it easy to operate and makes it more convenient for your kitchen. It comes with 6-speed settings. This Orpat hand blender can be mounted in-wall because of its compact size and it takes very little space in your kitchen.
Cleaning of the appliance is super easy because the washable parts can be easily detached from the motor. This makes them washable in the dishwasher as well. It comes with a warranty of 1 year.
- Saves money because it is super energy efficient.
- Completes all of your tasks in seconds.
- Stylish design makes it easy to use and handy.
- Takes very little space in your kitchen.
- Mountable on the wall.
- Easy to clean.
- Easy to use.
- Comes with a warranty of 1 year.
- You can’t use it in any type of utensil. You have to use a high neck bowl or anything with high edges otherwise, your food materials will splash.
2. Bosch MSM6500 600-Watt Hand Blender
This ergonomically designed powerful hand blender comes from the house of Bosch that took second place in our list of best hand blender in India. It will provide you ultimate experience while blending, It comes with a two-speed mode, normal and turbo that allows you to do your job at your required speed that suits you best.
This hand blender comes along with one stainless steel blender foot, 1.25 liters beaker and a removable stainless steel blades mini chopper that serves your needs for various purposes.
It has a powerful 600 watts motor that requires a voltage of 220 – 240 volts for its operation. The blender is got covered with 2 years of warranty so that you can use this product without any worry.
- Comes with chopper
- Stainless steel blades
- 2 years warranty
- Powerful 600W motor
- Ergonomic design
- Only two-speed modes
- Quality of beaker can be improved
3. Inalsa Hand Blender
You really need an appliance in our kitchen that can blend, whisk, chop for us in seconds and a hand blender is a versatile appliance that does blending to chopping all for you. This hand blender can blend the smoothie for breakfast, cut veggies for lunch and make soup for dinner in minutes.
Inalsa Hand Blender has Powerful Stick with 800W DC motor, it does all of them with additional features. This hand blender is designed in a way that allows you to use it at all your comfort. It is super easy to use and wash it with safety. There is speed control with turbo speed. It does not make any sound at all. There is a detachable stainless steel blade that makes it easy to clean. There is a hanging loop in the end that allows it to get dry faster.
Its versatile stainless steel blades make it more convenient to use as a multi-purpose appliance. You can easily make smoothie, puree, soups, shake, baby foods, etc. It can easily crush hard food elements. The push-button is present at the end of the curve which makes it easier to use.
- A versatile appliance covering many of your needs in the kitchen.
- Works really fast completes its tasks in seconds.
- Works on hard food elements.
- Its super technology doesn’t make any sound.
- Super handy and easy to clean.
- Its design is very user-friendly.
- Equipped with a speed control facility, you can use it per your requirements.
- Be careful with the utensils you use while using it.
- Not wall-mountable
4. Philips Daily Collection HL1655/00 250-Watt Hand Blender
This Philips Daily Collection HL1655/00 250-Watt Hand Blender is a simple yet efficient product offered by Philips that comes with a slim ergonomic design that gives a good grip to your hand while using. It has a single trigger operation and 2 separate removable stainless steel blades that can be easily used for whisking and whipping according to your choice.
This hand blender comes with a rust-free steel rod that is powered by 250W powerful motor that requires 230 volts of operational voltage for its smooth functioning and generates 18000 RPM. The brands offer 2 years of warranty on this product so that it can be used for a long time.
- Easy to clean
- Rust-free stainless steel rod
- 2 different blades
- Comes with a wall bracket
- Comfortable grip
- Easy to use
- 2-year warranty
- The product gets overheat after a few minutes of continuous use.
- Build quality of the product can be improved.
5. Boss E111 125-Watt Portable Hand Blender
Boss is the brand in the market that is constantly raising the standards in Product Utility, Innovation and Durability. It offers a wide range of home appliances thus occupying a place of pride in households.
Make your everyday mixing and blending jobs in your kitchen easier and faster with the super handy Boss E111 125-Watt portable hand blender introduced by this renowned Boss brand. The slim and ergonomic structure of the handle along with the control switch makes mixing simple and effortless. Its 3 stainless steel blades, i.e., Whisk blade, Miner blade and Beater greater help in quick chopping slicing and dicing very easily.
Enjoy blending fruits and vegetables for smoothies, shakes and purees with this powerful hand blender as it is well equipped with super sharp blades which helps in grinding and blending every little particle perfectly along with the aid of powerful motor of 125 watts embedded in this hand blender. The powerful motor uniformly balances power and long-lasting durability.
It comprises of 2-speed modes, so you can adjust its speed as per the ingredients you want to process for blending or mixing. This lightweight hand blender occupies very little space in your kitchen as it can be mounted on the wall on its provided wall mounting stand. This hand blender ensures both comfort and style as it is very easy to clean and low maintenance.
- Lightweight and very comfortable to handle.
- Has 2-speed operation.
- Comes with a warranty of 2 years.
- Low maintenance and easy to clean.
- Equipped with 3 sharp and superior stainless steel blades.
- Powerful motor of 125W.
- Smooth push button.
- Long lasting and durable.
- Can be mounted on its wall-mounting stand.
- Only blade can be detached, the bottom cannot be detached.
6. Morphy Richards HBCP 400-Watt Hand Blender
A hand blender is a must-have appliance to cover all your cooking needs. If you have a good handy hand blender it becomes really easy to prepare smoothies, blends food items, chops vegetables, beat eggs, making protein shakes, or preparing soft baby foods.
Morphy Richards HBCP 400 watt Hand blender is a must-have appliance for your modern kitchen. Its versatile use can really save your time and energy. It is efficient in saving energy so it saves money by cutting your electricity bill. You can also use it in a hot pan of food, thanks to the stainless steel shaft and despite the heat, it can carry out its job easily. It is a two-speed variable.
The design of this product is really very fashionable and makes it easy to use. Its thin design fits in hand easily. The washable parts of this are easily detachable. So it is easy to clean along with safety. They provide two detachable chopper and beaker attachments.
- Versatile appliance can be used for chopping vegetables, fruits.
- Saves time and energy.
- Saves money by cutting your electricity bill.
- Can work in a hot food pan. Heat doesn’t effects it’s job.
- They provide chopper and beaker attachments.
- Cannot make juice, in case you are looking for.
7. Black+Decker BXBL6002IN 600 Watt Powerful Hand Blender
This multi-purpose hand blender has uniquely crafted in the house of Black+ Decker and this multi-tasker hand blender can be used for chopping, blending, whisking, whipping and pureeing. While using this hand blender you will get a good smooth feel and comfortable grip so it won’t skid from your hands that may cause injury.
The Power of this powerful hand blender comes with its 600W motor that requires 220 – 240 volts of operational voltage. This hand blender comes with a chopper, whisk, wall rack and a 700 ml beaker. This hand blender is equipped with a speed control slider and a turbo button that ensures you will get the results according to your desire. You also get 2 years warranty on the product for your worry-free blending experience.
- 600W powerful motor.
- Can be used for chopping.
- Speed control slider.
- Turbo switch.
- Comfortable grip.
- Stainless steel blades.
- Comes with wall bracket.
- Easy to use.
- Comes with 2 years warranty.
- Slightly noisy.
8. Inalsa Hand Blender Robot 2.5PS 250-Watt | With Low Noise DC Motor
Who doesn’t love smoothies, home-baked cakes, juices, different types of sauce! And those who love to cook, they always seek a companion in their kitchen who can cover their needs for blending cake batter, dosa batter, smoothies, prepare sauce, pancake batter and many more.
Inalsa Hand Blender Robot 2.5 PS 250 Watt with DC motor is a quiet and user-friendly kitchen appliance that can be your perfect kitchen companion. This is a 250-watt powerful appliance. It completes the given tasks in seconds. It saves you time. The sharp stainless steel blades can blend everything, even hard food products. It can do multiple tasks like making smoothies, different types of sauce, pancake batter, cake batter, dosa batter, beating eggs, making cream, making protein shakes and even baby food.
There is a splash guard present around the blades that keeps the blades separated from the vessel. It prevents splashing and controls from getting things messy. It comes with a push-button, it completes all tasks just by a push. This product is really easy to use. Its detaching ability of washable parts makes it easier to clean. It has a warranty of 1 year
- Saves time and energy.
- Can work on solid food element.
- Can do multiple tasks
- Has a splash guard around the blades.
- Warranty of 1 year.
- Detaching ability makes it easy to clean.
- Push button.
- If you want to work on a heavy amount of product then you should break down the amount in order to get the best results.
9. Maharaja Whiteline Turbomix King 350-Watt Hand Blender
The unique dual-color ergonomically designed Maharaja Whiteline Turbomix King 350-Watt Hand Blender is a quality product of Maharaja Whiteline that is easy to use and provides superior grip to its user. It has a single button for operation and has a detachable metal foot that makes it easy to clean.
This hand blender has an 800ml beaker and 500ml chopper that has super sharp blades. So, for preparing beverages, you can use 800ml beaker and for preparing other food, you can make use of 500 ml chopper, additional accessory. The device gets power from its 350W motor that requires electricity of 230 volts. After its usage, you can easily hang this product with the help of its hanging loop. You get a warranty for 2 years on this hand blender. It is super sharp blades that make it easy for chopping onions, dry nuts, making tomato purees, etc. very quickly and efficiently.
- Detachable metal foot making it easy to clean.
- Easy to use.
- Super sharp blades.
- 2 years warranty.
- Ergonomic design.
- Has 800ml beaker and 500ml chopper.
- No wall bracket included.
- Metal may be getting rusty after a few years.
10. Boss B115 180-Watt Portable Blender, Blue
Last but not the least in the list of best hand blenders in India and one another hand blender introduced from the house of Boss is Boss B115 portable blender. Designed with a sleek and elegant touch makes this hand blender very comfortable to handle. The stainless steel blade and arms help in the blending of even hot ingredients without any trouble.
It can prove to be your very good companion in your kitchen as it comes with 4 stainless steel blades, a separate chutney attachment and a soup jar. With the help of these 4 sharp stainless steel blades, you can do the chopping, slicing and dicing very quickly and conveniently. One of its unique accessory that is a separate chutney attachment assists in making dry or wet chutney grinding process very easy.
In order to get pure juice free from skins or pits, the soup jar helps in making beverages without the need for another utensil. One more benefit of this hand blender is that it comes with a wall mounting stand on which it can be mounted without requiring much space on your kitchen shelf. This lightweight and compact hand blender comes with a warranty of 2 years and has a speed of 12000 RPM. It has a feature of a two-speed push-button which helps in adjusting the speed of the blender as per your need.
- Two-speed variable push buttons.
- Easy to clean and use.
- Lightweight and compact.
- Sleek and elegant look.
- Offers 2 years of warranty.
- Comes with separate chutney attachment and soup jar.
- 4-star stainless steel blades.
- 180-watt power.
- Has 12000 RPM of motor speed.
- Equipped with a Wall mounting stand
- Blade quality not good.
THINGS TO CONSIDER BEFORE BUYING BEST HAND BLENDER
A hand grinder is an electronic immersion blender that makes your cooking simple and less time taking. To choose the right-hand blender for your kitchen, there is a number of factors of a hand blender that comes into consideration. If you are not sure about the things which you should look at while buying the hand blender then this part of the article will be very beneficial for you. Have a look at the below important factors:
Power of the motor
This is one of the most significant factors to be kept in mind while choosing a hand blender. The more the motor is effective the more it is compatible to cut and grind the hard ingredients to provide smooth puree, smoothies, or soups. So, you should look for the watt of the hand blender as per your requirement. For pureeing and blending motor with 100-150 watt will serve the purpose. Blenders with 200-250 watts motor will be helpful in chopping carrots or other such types of fruits. And to crush the ice, 500 watts motor capacity will be helping you out.
For processing different food items, we need a different speed of the hand blender during blending. For example, if we want to granulate or smash things then a fast speed hand blender will be required whereas, for delicate jobs like blending creamy smoothies, purees, or milkshakes, slow speed will serve the purpose. So opt for a variable speed control feature, in which, speed can be controlled either pressing a soft button or by rotating a dial.
Length of the hand blender
Normally it is suggested that the length of your hand blender should be of a size A4 sheet of paper so that it can reach to the bottom of your pot making it easy to use.
Weight of the hand blender
It is suggested to go for a lightweight hand blender so as to protect your hand from getting pain while blending for a longer duration. The weight of the hand blender should be such that it is comfortable to lift and handle even when you are using it for a longer time.
It is good to have a smooth on/off button or a rotating dial for switching on/off the device or for adjusting the speed of the hand blender over those buttons which need to be kept pressed during the whole process of blending. This may also result in troubling your finger and leading to an uneasy usage of a hand blender.
Material of the hand blender
Material of the hand blender matters a lot as it is an electronic appliance. You don’t want to repair the blade, there protectors, the shaft and the handle, main motor body part every now and then or just after 2 months of buying it. The overall construction of the hand blender should be such that it is durable and resistant to heat.
Material of the shaft
Blenders having steel shaft have the option to be put in a hot pan or boiling soup without the danger of getting stained or melted whereas blenders with plastic ones don’t have this option. Though plastic shafts are more lightweight and easy to use they are less durable. The metal shafts are easier to clean retaining their shine. Do always choose for the material of the hand blender according to the food item you want to process with it.
Quality and shape of the blade
The material of the blade is a really important and essential thing since they are the ones which cut or blend different types of food ingredients. They should be sharp enough and of good quality so that they can perform their task effectively for a long time. The blades made up of stainless steel, either a regular one or a tri-blade, are more durable as compared to the plastic blades. Plastic blades are more prone to breakage and are not long-lasting when compared to stainless steel blades. So always look for a good quality blade which is thick, strong, large, rust-proof and durable. The shape of your blade should be effective with small quantities also.
Design of the hand blender
Your hand blender should be ergonomic in design with a proper grip so that you can easily handle it by holding it in one hand even when you have to blend for a longer period of time. This allows for easy usage of the appliance while ensuring safety.
If you are selecting a cordless hand blender then check the battery time of it as they operate on the battery. The battery time should be enough so that you can complete blending your favorite mayonnaise without any hindrance to getting stopped in the middle of your task.
Another important feature of a hand blender is cage as it describes how finally it will blend the food ingredient. A good cage should have cutouts and gaps permitting the food particles to cross through them so as to avoid blending them into liquid. But in case of solid cages, which does not have enough gaps, have the tendency to blend the food very fine which might not be suitable for dishes in which we want varied textures like salsa or pesto.
Talking about the material of the cage, plastic cages are gentle on your pots and pans but they are less durable and can get damaged due to heat. Hence stainless steel cages with silicone edge can be preferred which are more durable and avoids damaging nonstick cookware.
Some hand blenders get heat up after using for few minutes and accumulate heat in the attachments also resulting in burns. So look for the model which can properly dispose of the heat or safeguards against overheating.
Noise and vibration level
Is your hand blender too noisy or starts vibrating during blending? This design flaw is mainly found in cheaper products but there are several reasons behind it including the parts used during manufacturing.
Cordless or corded
Hand blenders are available with both corded and cordless models. A corded hand blender may offer more power as compared to the cordless one but cordless hand blenders work more easily in a kitchen where you don’t have plenty of accessible outlets.
Length of the power cord
The length of the power cord used in the hand blender should not be too short that it is unable to reach your cookware. A long cable provides convenience while blending your favorite shake. But the wire should not lean enough to obstruct the way. A cordless hand blender can be very beneficial in this regard but they may be costlier than these cord ones.
Look for the runtime of the hand blender specified on the product as some hand blenders may get heated up even using them only for a couple of minutes and you have to keep them aside until it cools down for further use. If you want to blend large quantities then go for the hand blender which has at least a few minutes of continuous run time.
Easy to clean
One another important aspect of a hand blender is, is it hassle-free while cleaning. It is also a great concern for people regarding the cleaning and maintenance of kitchen appliances. Usually, hand blenders can be cleaned just by rinsing them and allowing them to dry. If blades are detachable from the blender then they aid in easy removal and cleaning of the blender. Some hand blenders are also dishwasher proof.
Along with the warranty, a good after-sales service ensures the customer that they will get their hand blender’s issue resolved very easily on contacting the brand customer care service, thus making the product safer and reliable.
Some hand blenders are very compact and can be very easily tucked away in a cabinet on the wall. They are very ideal for the kitchens of smaller size and helping you by saving considerable space on your kitchen slab.
Warranty of the hand blender
As hand blender is an electronic appliance so they are prone to defects and damages. So don’t go for the one which has no warranty. As you are using a hand blender, you should always prefer to choose one which offers a good warranty on it. Usually, a warranty of 1 to 3 years is offered by the company on it.
Selecting a hand blender of the good brand makes sure of great quality and great customer service with the desired performance of the appliance. Hand blenders from many authentic brands are available in the market which is not only best and suitable for use but also solves any problems and issues with the device in the future.
While choosing the hand blender always consider, why do you need it. This can certainly help you in avoiding the wastage of money on the features which you don’t require. For example, if you just want to make shakes or purees than a low power hand blender will also do the job for you perfectly. You can make a good one-time investment if you need your hand blender on a daily basis. Always keep a budget into the picture before buying an affordable yet quality product.
Accessories and attachments
Sometimes a blending container is also provided along with the hand blender which helps in blending the food more effectively by keeping the food close to the blender. Wand attachments like whisk and chopping blades are also included with some versions of the hand blenders which make these hand blenders more useful in the kitchen.
How to use a hand blender?
Learning how to use a hand blender will introduce you to easy and versatile cooking. Operating a hand blender in itself is a very simple task, the only thing you should remember is to follow the right processor of running it. Below are some of the steps which will help you in blending, mixing and beating your favorite food items:
- If you are using a cordless hand blender then check for the battery to be charged and if it is a corded hand blender than look for a power outlet near you.
- Many hand blenders have the upper and the bottom part to be assembled properly so that it can work in the right way. So assemble the hand blender as mentioned in its user guide.
- Now cut the ingredients into small pieces and put them in a bowl to the level that it does not fall or splash out of the bowl while blending it.
- Immerse the blender attachment inside the mixture completely so as to avoid the splattering of the food out of the bowl.
- Switch on the blender with the required speed and start moving it slowly up and down.
- If the bowl size is larger than move the blender to different positions so as to get desired smooth consistency and no more lumps are there.
- In order to avoid any damage to your hand blender try to blend to 30 to 50 seconds and then give them intervals.
- Once you are done with the blending, unplug the device safely and wash it thoroughly so as to protect its blade from getting damaged and enhance the lifespan of the hand blender.
Safety measures of using hand blender
- The first and the foremost thing while using a hand blender is to go through the guide instruction properly. This will make you understand how your hand blender will operate.
- Avoid blending a heavier food ingredient with an attachment that is made for a less heavy food ingredient. It may result in burning out of the hand blender.
- In order to keep your hand blender working properly for a long duration, it is better to wash them after the use. Leaving the blender after its use without cleaning it, will get food stuck in the blade and later on, it is difficult to clean them.
- Wipe the motor with a damp cloth and for a cleaning wand, clean it with soap under the running water. Wash the blade with warm water if the food gets stuck into the blade as it will loosen the stuck particles.
- In order to avoid burning of a hand blender, blend for about 30- 50 seconds and then give an interval of 2 to 3 minutes so that they can cool down.
- Avoid blending of hot ingredients as it adds the risk of splashing which may result in injury or burns. In order to blend hot liquids, blend it at a lower speed or with pulse setting.
- Avoid blending fibrous vegetables as it may be stuck in the blades and the motor has to put enormous stress for blending heat. This results in overheating of the hand blender.
Tips to get smooth consistency of the food ingredients
- Move the blender up and down and two different positions of the bowl in order to get smooth and even consistency without lumps.
- Immerse the bender inside the bowl and then start blending so as to avoid splattering of the food ingredients outside the bowl.
- For effective use of hand blender, blend in large quantities as with fewer quantities the blender will not be able to submerge into the liquid bowl.
Benefits of a hand blender in your kitchen
- Efficient and time-saving: A hand blender is your helping hand in the kitchen as it does its task very efficiently in few seconds resulting in saving your valuable time.
- Multitasking: Now you can enjoy smoothies, soups, crush ice, mocktails, sauces, milkshakes and much more yummy food with the help of this multitasking and magical appliance which can be used as a food processor, juicer, chopper, mixer, blender.
- Keeping the kitchen clean: Now you don’t have to put extra effort and type while cleaning your kitchen counter as there is one more addition in the list of the benefit of the hand blender, i.e., blending inside a container will ensure that everything is inside and container resulting in no splattering or spilling of food on the kitchen slab.
- Serves a variety of dishes: With this simple yet amazing kitchen appliance now you can prepare from a healthy milkshake to a fancy Strawberry Basil Margarita. Treat yourself as well as your loved ones with a variety of dishes.
- Cook healthy, eat healthily: One of the most important benefits of the hand blender is it offers milkshakes and smoothies which are healthy to consume, unlike the outside drinks which are full of preservatives.
Which is better: electric hand blender or normal?
Electric hand blenders are better than normal once as it eases the work and saves a lot of time and effort that a manual blender requires.
Are attachments that are provided with many hand blender is useful?
Yes, the attachments are useful as it allows you to use your hand blender more than just blending. You can chop, make a puree, etc. using the several attachments provided with the blender.
Does the attachments of hand blender are dishwasher safe?
Yes, the attachments of almost every hand blender are dishwasher safe but once go through its user manual before operating.
Can we purchase attachments of a hand blender?
For attachments, you can contact your respective brand customer care or you can search online but before purchase makes sure the attachment is compatible with your blender.
Can we use a hand blender for making chutneys?
It depends on blender but most of them can easily be used for making chutney.
As you have come to the end of the article, now you can understand that having a hand blender in your kitchen is a blessing to your kitchen as it will help in making your cooking as well as life super easy. Relish milkshakes, soup and many more lovely dishes whenever you want in just 2 minutes without putting much effort. So gift your kitchen as well as yourself a perfect hand blender from the list of best hand blender in India. Please let us know if you have any doubts or queries by writing us in the below comment section. Also, share your favorite dish prepared from your hand blender with us.