Golden lectar ghee is a superfood of India, and it should be a part of everyone’s diet. Ayurveda considers ghee to be necessary for the whole body because of its miraculous property. Now the question arises commercial ghee good for health. This depends on two factors. First one is the breed of cow used, and another is a method of ghee production. The problem with commercial ghee is they use a foreign breed of cows like Jersey, a British bread and American breed Fresian Holstein; both are the source of A1 ghee. A1 milk or ghee is proven to be harmful to the human body. They may cause heart disease, autism, schizophrenia, type 1 diabetes and many more.
Commercial ghee companies prepare ghee from cream, but the traditional method of ghee preparation is from curd. Ghee prepared from creme is a lay method, and it will not give ghee’s miraculous benefit which it is known for. In this article, we discuss 100% authentic safe cow ghee available in the market.
Last update on 2023-11-27 / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Things to consider before buying Best Cow Ghee
- Breed of cow
Always find the breed of cow from which ghee is prepared. Some of the most common desi cow breed are Gir, Sahiwal, Red Sindhi, Tharparker, Kankrej, Rathi.
- Method of Preparation
The best method for ghee extraction is the Bilona method. It is a 3000 years old Vedic method. Curd is hand-churned with a wooden churner to get butter. This butter is then slowly heated in clay pots to obtain desi cow ghee.
- Packing container
Avoid plastic packaging it hinders with ghee properties. Always go with glass packaging. Ghee never expires, if kept in a glass jar and away from sunlight.
- Cow feeding item
Some of the ghee-making companies mention what they feed to their desi cow ghee. The best they eat the most they give. Ashwagandha, Sankapuspi Shatavari are some useful ayurvedic medicinal herbs for the cow.
- Ghee that suits your Body Type
If you are enthusiastic enough then Ayurveda suggests which desi cow breed ghee suits your body.
Best A2 Cow Ghee in India Review
Anveshan has started in the year 2019 by a group of IITians to help Indian farmers and increase their profit margins. Anveshan products are free from additives, harmful chemicals and are safe for the human body and safe for the planet. This pure A2 Vedic Ghee is made from the A2 milk of Harlikar cows. Harlikar cows are primarily known for its highly beneficial and regarded A2 milk. A2 milk is full of A2 protein, and A2 proteins are healthy for human health and safer than A1 protein.
Anveshan Ghee is 100% pure, natural and is produced by grass-fed native Indian cow milk. This 1 litre of Anveshan Vedic Ghee is produced from 25 litres of cow milk without adding additives, preservatives and artificial colors. The A2 cultured cow milk Ghee is free from gluten and can be easily digested and safe for lactose/casein sensitive people.
This pure and premium A2 milk produced by Harlikar cows is at first turned into curd with the microbe culture process. Then the curd so prepared is churn by using Bilona Method as same as mentioned in Ayurveda. This Bilona method is repeated for hours to separate the butter before boiling. After the separation of butter, the product is then kept for boiling to turn it into Ghee.
The Anveshan 100% natural Ghee is prepared from A2 milk by Vedic Bilona technology and is effective in eliminating the toxins from the body and boosting energy levels. It strengthens the immune system, bones, keeps the heart healthy and is good for your skin as well as hair.
Vedic ghee is an Indian brand that manufactures pure A2 cow ghee made from the milk collected from grass-fed desi Gir cows.
It’s prepared by simmering butter that’s churned from cultured cured, also known as traditionally made dahi. Its poured and retained from the skimmed milk solids from its surface to get clear liquid Vedic ghee.
This Vedic ghee is loaded with nutritious fatty acids like omega-three fatty acids, Conjugated linoleic acid, vitamins, protein, iron, and calcium. It is the ideal source of healthy fats in your diet. It balances the ratio between omega 3 to omega 6. These all help maintain better physical and mental health as it increases immunity, enhances digestion, increases body potency, improves physical strength, Helps in weight loss, reduces inflammation, and many more.
This Vedic ghee is lactose-free, which makes it suitable for lactose intolerant. Its non – GMO, free from all harmful chemicals, flavors, pesticides. It will last for 12 months from the date of packaging.
This A2 cow ghee by Gavyamart is 100% pure cow ghee prepared from Indians desi cow only. In India, desi cows are regarded as a symbol of a family’s health, wealth, and prosperity. These desi ghees are free from chemicals, oil and do not prepare in the machine. Gavyamart 100% pure ghee is manufactured from Indian breed cows by Shree Nandanvan Gotham Mahatirth.
The ghee from an Indian breed of cows has the quality of softness and longevity, and also, these are used in Ayurvedic Panchkarma treatments like Netra Basti. Gavyamart. A2 Ghee is purely made from Kankrej cow milk. Kankrej cow ghee is popularly known for lowering harmful cholesterol levels and increasing adequate cholesterol levels by maintaining a healthy balance.
Gavyamart is flavored with nuttiness and has a smooth, creamy and grainy texture. This ghee has a high smoke point up to 250 C or 482 F, making it suitable for cooking. Gavyamart A2 cow Ghee is free of lactose, gluten and can be easily digested. This pure ghee is perfectly ideal for those lactose or casein sensitive and is even 100% safe for them. The regular consumption of the Gavyamart Ghee reduces cholesterol levels, reduces the pain of joints, and improves the functioning of the heart.
.The ghee also has external healing properties like as it helps in soothing and skin burns or sunburns. It can be used as a moisturizer for reducing the dryness and dullness of your skin. This ghee boosts digestion, helps in weight loss, bone development, pregnancy, and is suitable for eyesight and your heart. The Gavyamart A2 ghee is prepared through the traditional Vedic method by the rural communities and is bi-directionally churned.
Go natural produces premium quality cow ghee made from A2 milk of Gir cow. This pure cow A2 ghee is manufactured in covid free locations, which means you won’t have to worry about coronavirus contamination.
This ghee is prepared by boiling the cowmilk to remove any unwanted bacteria from the milk and then it’s converted into curd. The curd is hand-churned with the help of a wooden hand churner that produces makkhan or butter then that butter is mildly boiled on cow dunk fire after all these processes Go Naturel Pure A2 cow ghee is formed.
It has a lot of health benefits like It reduces the aging process, Great source of omega 3 and 9, improved cholesterol level, has vitamin A, D, E and K, contains anti-oxidants, increases energy, helpful in pregnancy, cures indigestion and constipation, etc. its useful for controlling weight, rejuvenates memory power, improves reproductive ability. You can also say that ghee is something that helps almost the whole body.
This ghee is packed in organic packaging and free from all artificial colors and fragrances. It’s also non-GMO.
The A2 cow ghee by Gavyamart is 100% pure cow ghee prepared from Indians desi cow only. In India, desi cows are regarded as a symbol of a family’s health, wealth, and prosperity. These desi ghees are free from chemicals, oil and do not prepare in the machine. Gavyamart 100% pure ghee is manufactured from Indian breed cows by Shree Nandanvan Gotham Mahatirth.
The ghee from an Indian breed of cows has the quality of softness and longevity and .also, these are used in Ayurvedic Panchkarma treatments like Netra Basti. Gavyamart. A2 Ghee is purely made from Kankrej cow milk. Kankrej cow ghee is popularly known for lowering the bad cholesterol levels and increasing the good cholesterol levels by maintaining a healthy balance. The Ghee by Gavyamart is flavored with nuttiness and has a smooth, rich and grainy texture.
With high smoke point up to 250 C or 482 F, which makes it good for cooking. Gavyamart A2 cow Ghee is free of lactose, gluten and can be easily digested. This pure ghee is perfectly suitable for those lactose or casein sensitive and is even 100% safe for them. The regular consumption of the Gavyamart Ghee reduces cholesterol levels, reduces the pain of joints, and improves the functioning of the heart.
External healing properties like as it helps in soothing and skin burns or sunburns. It can be used as a moisturizer for reducing the dryness and dullness of your skin. The use of this ghee boosts digestion, helps in weight loss, bone development, pregnancy, and is good for eyesight and your heart. The Gavyamart A2 ghee is prepared through the traditional Vedic method by the rural communities and is bi-directionally churned.
Swabhiman Desi Ghee is a pure hand-churned desi ghee with Desi aroma and flavour. It is made from the A2 milk of Gir cows found in South Gujarat. The cows are especially grass-fed, and an ancient process of cow rearing and milk production is followed. This desi ghee is made with the traditional ancient Vedic method called ‘Bilona Padathi.
In the conventional Bilona Padathi method, ghee is prepared from the curd of A2 milk through a hand churning process. Swabhiman Desi Ghee is rich in fat with various Ayurvedic benefits beneficial for a person’s Keto Diet. It contains beta-casein protein, which is highly rich in nutrients like iron, calcium, vitamin A, D, E, Omega-3, and Omega-6 fatty acids.
This Ayurvedic A2 Ghee is an ultimate remedy for Pitta Dosha, enhances body energy, and keeps you young. This ghee can also be used in lubricating the joints and releases the pain from it. Swabhiman desi A2 milk ghee comes in bright yellow color in a liquid state at room temperature.
The ghee solidifies slowly at low room temperature because of the fatty acid profile and the ghee has a desi earthen aroma. Swabhiman desi A2 milk of Gir cow ghee is packed in a glass jar, which helps retain this Hand churned ghee’s natural goodness. The Swabhiman ghee comes in a 1-Litre glass jar with a shelf life of 365 days.
GirOrganic A2 pure Ghee is prepared with A2 Gir cow milk, and it contains the essential Ayurvedic property of a desi Gir cow and beta-casein protein. This desi ghee helps in the overall development of the body as well as mind. GirOrganic aimed to manufacture good quality products for their customers and make them satisfy as they want.
Priority of GirOrganic is to provide one of the best Ghee to their customers and fulfill their needs. GirOrganic A2 pure Ghee comes in a glass jar and contains various beneficial nutrients like iron, calcium, sodium, Omega 6 & 9 and fat-soluble Vitamins A, D and E. Everyone can consume this Ghee and the Ghee is even beneficial for those on keto and paleo diets. GirOrganic Ghee can also be used in all kinds of food and cooking.
GirOrganic is natural and chemical-free. It is packed with multiple benefits like the A2 pure Ghee. It improves digestion, increases body metabolism, immunity, and the Ghee effective in weight-loss, reduces inflammation and soothes the skin. It contains healthy fat that the human body demands, and it acts as a dietary supplement for those people who are suffering from lactose intolerance.
GirOrganic A2 Ghee’s daily consumption can help in the healthy transformation of your mind and body, reduces cholesterol level, improves the heart’s better functioning, treats asthma & migraine, and cures joint pain. The presence of antibacterial, anti-oxidants and anti-inflammatory properties in this Ghee will protect you from daily allergies.
The Big fat company is a ghee manufacturing company that produces several types of ghee and separate A2 cow and buffalo milk ghee. The milk used to prepare this pure A2 cow ghee is obtained from desi cow breeds Tharparkar and Kankrej of Rajasthan and Rathi & Hariana of Haryana.
This ghee is obtained from high-fat curd, which is churned to make butter using a traditional process butter obtained after churning is slowly cooked to make pure ghee; after that, milk solids are removed from the liquid can get pure A2 cow ghee.
It offers you several benefits like It boosts immunity, it contains SCFAs and vitamin D which helps in pregnancy, it reduces glycemic index which regulates insulin, it has anti-aging properties, It stimulates and repairs the gut, It contains omega 3,6, 9 and other essential fatty acids, it’s healthy for the heart as it reduces LDL and increases HDL, and many more. It also acts as a great fat burner.
Its made in small batches, so you get fresh ghee and packed in a premium German Ebro glass jar.
Its Keto-friendly, golden in color, grainy in texture and aromatic. You can use this pure A2 ghee for 12 months from the date of manufacture.
Vanalaya Organic A2 Ghee is prepared from the milk of desi species of cows called Gir cows. These species of cows are found in forest regions in several districts like Kathiawar of the state of Gujarat. The cows are grass-fed, highly cared and are not factory farmed. The milk of Gir cows is highly nutritious, pure, and healthy compared to other cows’ species.
Vanalaya Organic A2 Ghee is 100% natural, organic and is free from lactose. It is gluten-free, easily digestible, and is also suitable for people with lactose or casein sensitivity. Vanalaya Organic A2 Desi Gir Cow Ghee is made from the traditional and Ayurvedic Bilona method as recommended by an Indian Literature for keeping the customer close to the freshness and authenticity of Ghee.
Firstly, the A2 milk is extracted from desi Indian Gir cow breeds, and then, the milk is heated slowly on low flame. The Ghee so obtained is full of nutrients, contains fresh aroma and has a granular texture. The Ghee is rich in Omega 3 fatty acids, fat-soluble Vitamins and butyric acid. It has a high smoking point and can even be used as cooking oil and used in any desserts. Vanalaya Organic A2 desi ghee ensures the best quality of Ghee and promotes the wellness of the consumer.
The pure desi ghee is beneficial in many ways, like it helps keep your heart healthy; the presence of beta-casein keeps the digestive system good and ensures strong bones. Vanalaya A2 desi Gir cow Ghee improves the lifestyle by just pouring a drop of this Ghee in both the nostrils in the morning every day. The Vanalaya A2 ghee comes in the smart package in PET bottles wrapped with jute on the top to avoid leakage.
Amorearth is an Indian brand that manufactures Pure desi Cow ghee made from A2 cows milk. A2 milk is obtained from the Gir cow breed, one of the finish desi cow breeds. This A2 cow ghee is prepared from the grass-fed Gir cows, which graze free on Ecocert-certified organic farm.
Amorearth desi cow ghee is made using ancient traditional process using bilona method. Milk collected from the cow is transformed into curd and then the curd is hand-churned to separate butter from curd then, the butter is slowly boiled at in low temperature to transform it into liquid; after that, liquid and milk solids are separated so you can have a pure, delicious A2 cow ghee.
A2 cow ghee is beneficial in lowering bad cholesterol levels and increasing the good cholesterol level. It reduces inflammation, cures digestion, beneficial if consumed at the time of pregnancy, contains essential fatty acids like omega 3 and 6, boosts immunity and many more.
This ghee has a smooth and creamy and rich texture with a slightly nutty flavor. It’s free from all harmful chemicals, free from preservatives, artificial colors, additives, and fragrances tested and certified by TUV Nord german lab. You can store this A2 cow ghee for 12 months from when it’s packed.
Difference between A1 and A2 Milk
It is very important to understand the difference between A1 milk and A2 milk. These products are daily consumed by many people which make a huge impact of healthy life.
Benefits of A2 Cow Ghee
We already said pure desi cow ghee is the superfood of India and you will get many advantages if consumed 2-4 spoon daily.
- Desi ghee nourishes the Sapta Dhatus (Seven Types of Tissues), including body fluids, blood, Muscular tissue, Bony tissue, Bone marrow and nervous tissue, Adipose tissue, and Generative tissue (including semen and ovum constituents, stem cells).
- If you put two drops of A2 cow ghee in each nostril, then you will free from all the diseases above the collar bone.
- Applying ghee which is prepared from the Bilona method to the navel will make your skin glow.
- CONJUGATED LINOLEIC ACID present in this cow ghee which avoids stubborn fat from your body.
- Authentic A2 cow ghee will shrink fat cells, and you will get a good body shape. It helps in reducing the glycemic index and help in controlling blood sugar.
- Desi ghee balance hormones and boost fertility also help in Lubricating joints.
- Helps digestion, reduces cholesterol due to the presence of Omega-3 fatty acid, makes the heart-healthy, and boosts energy.
- The smoke point of authentic ghee is 250°C which is the highest in the edible oils so you can use it for every type of cooking even deep frying.
Bestseller A2 Ghee Product in India
- PURE DESI GHEE: 100% Pure Grass-fed A2 Gir Cow's hand churned Ghee is typically prepared by simmering butter, which is churned from cultured curd (traditionally made dahi), skimming all milk solids from the surface, then pouring and retaining the clear liquid vedic ghee while discarding the solid residue that has settled to the bottom
- HIGHLY NUTRITIOUS: Vedic Ghee A2 Gir Cow's Ghee is full of nutritive fatty acids, an ideal fat source for the Indian diet. Blessed with balanced omega 3 to omega 6 ratio and Conjugated linoleic acid, Its regular consumption enhances physical and mental strength for a balanced and active lifestyle. It keeps the body healthy and increases the potency of the body.
- MILK SOURCE: A2 Vedic Ghee (Pure A2 Gir Cow Ghee) is made from milk collected from grass-fed desi Gir cows. Grazing upon medicinal grasses in pastures makes the milk of desi Gir cows’ nectar. Now this nectar gives us the best of A2 Vedic Ghee.
- TASTE AND AROMA: Our A2 cow ghee has a grainy texture, thicker consistency, tempting aroma, and great flavour, making every dish in your home satiating and delicious.
- 100% NATURAL: It is free from pesticides and chemicals; we ensure only the purest Vedic Ghee reaches your family.
- USAGE: Cooking, Baking, Sauteing, Using as Spread, Adding in Coffee, Other Usages like Skin Massage, Ayurvedic practice called Nasya etc.
- BILONA CHURNED GHEE: Our A2 Desi Hallikar Cow Ghee is made from the A2 milk of grass-fed Hallikar cows of Karnataka. Our ghee is made in small batches, ensuring a standard of quality. We offer the most natural ghee with no compromise on quality. The indigenous cow gives around 2-3 litres of milk per day which is more nutritious than foreign breeds that produce more milk. The cows are neither forced nor injected with hormones to enhance milk production. "
- MADE FROM CURD: Our A2 Desi Hallikar Cow Ghee is 100% pure, preservative-free, chemical-free, and cruelty-free. Fresh A2 milk obtained from Desi Hallikar cows is boiled and set to curd, the curd is then slowly hand churned bi-directionally in a wooden churner called a bilona. The A2 butter obtained through this process is then separated and slowly heated to obtain A2 Desi Hallikar Cow Ghee. This is why our A2 cow ghee has a grainy texture, thicker consistency, tempting aroma, and great flavour.
- A2 GHEE NUTRITION: It is rich in omega-3 and omega-6, which are essential for human body functioning. Being rich in vitamins A, E, K, and conjugated linoleic acid along with antioxidants makes it great for your body. It is rich in butyric acid that improves digestion, and reduces the accumulation of toxins in the body."
- HOW TO CONSUME: Use In Food: Consume ghee with warm milk to help build your strength and keep your gut healthy. Additionally, you can apply ghee on tawa fresh rotis and parathas to make them more moist and digestible. Use For Skin: Make a paste of besan and ghee. Apply it and wash after 15 min with lukewarm water. Use For Massage: Ghee has naturally nourishing and moisturising properties that make it great for baby massages."
- LAB-TESTED GHEE: We perform a total of 17 lab tests on our A2 Desi Hallikar Cow Ghee and make sure that every batch of our ghee undergoes strict quality checks.
- STORAGE INSTRUCTIONS: Our A2 Desi Hallikar Cow Ghee is best stored in a cool and dry place with the lid tightly closed. We use our high-quality glass jars for longer shelf life, to preserve quality and taste and as a safer, non-toxic alternative to plastic.
- INTRODUCING : NEW GLASS PACKAGING
- VEDIC BILONA CHURNED GHEE: Indicow Kankrej A2 Desi Cow Ghee is made from the A2 milk of grass-fed Kankrej cows of Haryana. Our ghee is made in small batches, ensuring a standard of quality. We offer the most natural ghee with no compromise on quality. The indigenous cow gives around 7-8 litres of milk per day which is more nutritious than foreign breeds that produce more milk. The cows are neither forced nor injected with hormones to enhance milk production.
- MADE FROM CURD: Our A2 Desi Girl Cow Ghee is 100% pure, preservative-free, chemical-free, and cruelty-free. Fresh A2 milk obtained from Desi Kankrej cows is boiled and set to curd, the curd is then slowly hand churned bi-directionally in a wooden churner. The A2 butter obtained through this process is then separated and slowly heated to obtain Indicow A2 Desi Kankrej Cow Ghee. This is why our A2 cow ghee has a grainy texture, thicker consistency, tempting aroma, and great flavour.
- Indicow Kankrej A2 GHEE NUTRITION: It is rich in omega-3 and omega-6, which are essential for human body functioning. Being rich in vitamins A, E, K, and conjugated linoleic acid along with antioxidants makes it great for your body. It is rich in butyric acid that improves digestion, and reduces the accumulation of toxins in the body.
- LAB-TESTED GHEE: We perform various lab tests on our Indicow A2 Desi Kankrej Cow Ghee and make sure that every batch of our ghee undergoes strict quality checks
- VEDIC | NATURAL | PURE : Indicow is a STARTUP INDIA recognised company. We make sure that all the products dispatched from our farm is 100% Vedic, Chemical Free, Preservative Free and Natural
- Made using traditional vedic process
- Bi-directionally churned
- Made by the rural communities
- High smoke point and safe for cooking
- Ghee is greatly revered in Indian Culture and has been used in Ayurveda for thousands of years
- BILONA CHURNED GHEE: Girorganic a2 gir cow ghee is prepared by traditional vedic bilona method from curd and not cream. Milk of a2 gir cow is heated and fermented using previous day buttermilk. Curd obtain is churned using bilona in clockwise and anticlockwise direction to avoid heat generation due to friction.
- HAPPY COWS AND CRUELTY FREE: If cow remain happy then its yield happy milk. At farm cow are grazed in open pasture selecting there own fodder & diet. Young,old,sick,milking and non-milking all cows stay at farm irrespective of milk production capacity.
- NO HORMONAL INJECTION: We don’t use any type of injection or medicine to get more milk by comprosing health of cow. Moreover, calf get first milk of her mother and rest is utilised for commercial purpose to prepare ghee.
- A2 CULTURED GHEE: Our Ghee is full of nutritive fatty acids, an ideal fat source for an Indian vegetarian diet. Regular consumption of our high-quality A2 ghee helps reduce cholesterol, improves the heart's functioning and reduces joint pain. It keeps the body healthy and increases its potency.
- STORAGE CONDITION: Girorganic a2 gir cow ghee comes in glass jar with 5 level of safety. It should be stored at ambient (room) temperature and keep away from direct contact with sunlight.
Last update on 2023-11-27 / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Best A2 Cow Ghee FAQ’S
Is A2 cow ghee can be used as a substitute for refined oils?
Yes, of course, A2 cow ghee has a high smoke point and it’s far better than refined oils so you can undoubtedly use it as cooking oil.
Does A2 cow ghee have any side effects?
No A2 cow ghee has no side effects, A2 cow milk and milk products are considered as pure as mothers milk so you won’t need to worry about anything.
Is A2 cow ghee healthy?
Yes, A2 cow ghee is loaded with lots of benefits and nutrition. It helps in many physical and mental problem, Its good in pregnancy too. You can consider it as a magic food for the body which is beneficial for almost the whole body.
Does A2 cow ghee contain any harmful chemicals?
No almost all A2 cow ghee manufacturing company prepare their ghee without adding any preservatives, colour or any other chemical to their product. It might possible that any random company adds chemical so check the ingredients list before purchasing.
For how much time we can store A2 cow ghee?
Pack of A2 cow ghee comes with an expiry date in which shelf life of the product is mentioned so store your ghee according to the expiry date.
Does A2 cow ghee give belly fat?
No, ghee contains fat but it has healthy fat which is essential for the body, it reduces the bad fat level and increases good fat level.
Does cow ghee help in reducing cholesterol?
Yes, Cow the is beneficial in cholesterol as it reduces bad cholesterol level LDL and increases good cholesterol level HDL.
Is A2 cow ghee is organic?
Most of the brands make their A2 cow ghee using a traditional process which has no machines involved and they also don’t add any chemicals to their product so it’s organic but you should check the pack for more information.
Why do most brands prepare their A2 cow ghee in small batches?
Many companies produce their A2 cow ghee in small batches so its consumers can have freshly made products.
Are you also want to live a healthy life and don’t want to go to the doctor. Eat healthily, do exercise, and stay fit. Ghee is one of the best edible oil, and it is now widespread in western countries. If you still face the issue, select the Best A2 Ghee in India, then comment on your query, and try to solve your problem.