In India Chyawanprash, a renowned Ayurvedic jam, is a health supplement that helps in gaining a healthy lifestyle. Blend of various herbs, this dietary supplement is one of the most popular remedies in Ayurvedic medicine. It also aims to maintain youth and delay the aging process. Some people might found it awful nowadays, which might be due to the way it looks and its texture. But if it is to be believed then the kind of environment we live in, where there is pollution, degraded food quality, health hazards caused due to exposure to harsh chemicals in daily consumables, and poor eating habits, this Chyawanprash can act as a boon to a healthy lifestyle.
The importance of chyawanprash has been found thousands of years back, and since then, people have started consuming it on a regular basis. Due to its growing demand in the market, many brands have started manufacturing this Ayurvedic tonic. And here in this post, we have reviewed 10 best chyawanprash in India. So stay with us till the end of this post and choose your best chyawanprash from our list.
Things to Consider Before buying Chyawanprash
With the growing need the market has so many options that one might get confused while choosing the best one. So here are some of the things you should consider before purchasing the best jam for yourself.
• Quantity of sugar: In the conventional way of manufacturing Chyawanprash, raw honey is added as a sweetener, but nowadays some manufacturers add sugar and make it sweet. But the classic taste of this item is not sweet, and the quantity of sugar should be half of the quantity of Amla. So check the content of the Chyawanprash before purchasing it.
• Self-Life: The shelf-life of the Chyawanprash is 1-year as its quality begins to fall after that. But if the product you are going to purchase is losing its quality after 6 months, prefer buying a newer back with 2-3 months of packaging.
• Prefer amla: The traditional way of manufacturing the Chyawanprash is with Amla. Some manufacturers also use sweet potato in place of Amla. But the main ingredient of this classic Chyawanprash is Amla, a rich source of vitamin c and helps maintain weight. In contrast, sweet potato helps in gaining weight.
• Prefer to buy in winters: The best quality Amla is grown in winters, which has alkaloid properties intact in them. But for the manufacturing cost and profit, some companies collect this Amla throughout the year. Thus to get the best quality of chyawanprash, prefer to buy it in the winters when the market has fresh Amla.
• Check the quality of the chyawanprash: To check whether the chyawanprash you have bought is free from stickiness and water, then take a little quantity of it and try to press it with your finger. If it has a proper fingerprint on it, then this one is the well-cooked one.
TOP 10 BEST CHYAWANPRASH IN INDIA
BEST CHYAWANPRASH IN INDIA REVIEW
Cureveda Pureprash is a traditionally prepared purely herbal Chyawanprash with no added sugar. It is made with organic Vitamin C rich fresh Amla which is grown by using sustainable farming practices. Cureveda is an ISO certified, most trusted brand in providing clinically validated, premium products for health-conscious, and socially conscientious customers. The presence of Amla helps in boosting your immunity and strengthen the body. Amla, also known as Indian Gooseberry is a rich antioxidant with one of the highest ORAC values.
Cureveda Pureprash Chyawanprash is suitable for all age groups and in all seasons. It stimulates the immunity of your body and helps in fighting with the common day-to-day infections causing cough & cold, allergies, and infections caused due to seasonal weather changes. It supports overall health & well-being and also supports the digestive system. The consumption of this Chyawanprash sharpens memory and encourages the brain functions of children. Also helps in eliminating toxic elements from the body and aids in the purification of blood.
The Cureveda Herbal Pureprash is naturally sweetened with jaggery and fructo-oligosaccharide and does not contain any added sugar. The natural sweetener is a great prebiotic assisting in digestive health and benefits your whole body. Cureveda Herbal Pureprash is specially packed in odorless, non-porous, non-leaching glass bottles which ensures no leaching of harmful chemicals and does not contain any harmful metals which may cause toxicity, artificial flavors, or colors.
Consuming immunity-boosting foods and supplements ensures a better natural immunity, energy and vitality e and protection against seasonal infections. Siddhayu Chyawan Yogue will fulfill your daily zinc requirement of the body. This ayurvedic jam consists of pure zinc processed in aloe vera juice to create bioactive nanoparticles that aids in boosting immunity and better absorption. In order to make sure low calorie, low sugar, it has no refined sugar and is naturally sweetened with jaggery and raisins(munakka). Blend with 32 pure herbs, it has been made in pure cow ghee and suitable for vegetarians. The other essential herbs are giloy, Ashwagandha, and Shatavari, which promise respiratory immunity and overall wellbeing. It is suggested to consume 1 tablespoon daily for kids above 4 years and 1 tablespoon twice a day for adults to get the best result from it.
This sugar-free chyawanprash provides a higher amount of DHA with numerous health benefits.
It also helps to increase the overall stamina and energy of your body. This vegetarian health supplement has a three years shelf life.
Dabur Chywanprash with the power of 2X immunity aims to protect you and your family. It is based on an ancient Ayurvedic formula and prepared by more than 41 ayurvedic herbs. The Chyawanprash is inclusive of – Amla with antioxidants properties, Pippali– good for respiratory health, Shatavari-act as health enhancer, Ashwagandha– good for enhancing energy, Mulethi– provide relief from cough and sore throat, and Giloy– good for building immunity.
Dabur is the World’s Leading Ayurveda Company and is one of the best Ayurvedic & Natural Health Care Company in India. Dabur Chyawanprash is enriched with various Ayurvedic ingredients that help in boosting immunity and protect against day to day infections. It also builds energy and useful in general weakness. Its 2X immunity provides you with a Year-Round Protection with a wide range of health benefits. A recipe used in this Chyawanprash provides good digestion for both children and adults.
Its daily consumption boosts your immunity to fight day to day illness, protects you in all seasons, and builds strength from within. Dabur Chyawanprash is considered as one of the best tasteful family tonics with and it can be consumed directly or with warm milk or water. 1 teaspoon twice daily for adults and 1/2 teaspoon twice daily for children (3-12 yrs) is recommended for building strength & stamina, fighting illness, and boosting immunity.
The consumption of Zandu Kesari Jivan every day will keep your body healthy and energetic so that you can live your life to the fullest. Zandu Kesari Jivan provides Youthful energy and keeps you young by keeping high energy levels. This Chyawanprash, one of the best Chyawanprash in India, is an exotic Ayurvedic formulation inclusive of Fresh Amla, Kesar, Pearl, Exotic Herbs, Spices, and trace minerals.
Amla boosts immunity and metabolism. Kesar helps improve blood circulation and provides energy and stamina. Pearl strengthens the bones because of the presence of calcium. Zandu Kesari Jivan provides strength and stamina to combat everyday hectic lifestyles. The Zandu Chyawanprash improves immunity by producing more white blood cells and hemoglobin in the body.
The availability of Calcium combats the signs of aging and strengthens your bones from within. Zandu Kesari Jivan is a saffron and pearl revitalizer with no added sugar, hence this Chyawanprash is fit for even diabetic people and allows them to feel healthy and youthful again. This Zandu Kesari Jivan Chyawanprash is a Sugar- free revitalizer enriched with the goodness of an exotic Ayurvedic formulation. It is best suitable for adults and elders only. 1 teaspoon twice a day, preferably with milk gives you numerous health benefits.
In India, Chyawanprash is consumed as a health supplement from ancient times. This Ayurvedic tonic is a mixture of varieties of herbs and spices. Organic India is a trustworthy global leader in providing genuine organic True Wellness products. This Organic India Chyawanprash tastes delicious and nutritious along with various health benefits.
The Chyawanprash is prepared using the traditional Ayurvedic recipe from wild forest antioxidant-rich fruits inclusive of Amalaki, and 38 healing herbs. It is rich in Vitamin C which rejuvenates, energizes, and boosts your immune system. The Organic India Chyawanprash is prepared in such a way that it benefits your whole body.
The presence of Ashwagandha(Withania Somnifera), Sariva(Hemidesmus indica), Jeeraka (Cuminum cyminum), Madhusnuhi (Smilax china), Draksha(Vitis vinifera), Ela (Elettaria cardamomum), Honey Ghee Purified Water Sugar supports digestion and makes this Chyawanprash a nutritious tonic and hence known as “The Elixir of Life”. This Organic India Chyawanprash is purely organic and does not contain any chemical or preservative. Also, this Chyawanprash is thick in consistency and is not overly sweet. You can consume this Chyawanprash daily either with milk or water.
Baidyanath doesn’t need much introduction as it is one of the most well-known brands when it comes to ayurvedic medicines in India. It has established trust in the world of Ayurveda for 100 years. Many people around India uses Baidyanath medicines regularly. Due to that, its Chyawanprash, i.e., Baidyanath Kesari Kalp Royal chyawanprash, has taken one of the positions in our list of best chyawanprash in India.
This chyawanprash is prepared with gold, silver, saffron, and 44 essential herbs and minerals. The herbal concoction will work in boosting up immunity and stamina and gives a youthful glow. Rich in essential vitamins and minerals, it helps in maintaining body weight. One of the best parts of this chyawanprash is that this product is plant-based hence if you are a vegan, you can consume it without any worries.
This product is highly recommended for elderly people. For its best results, consume 1 to 2 teaspoonful with milk twice a day on an empty stomach. The shelf life of this chyawanprash is three years from the manufacturing date, and it is mentioned on its bottle to consume it within one month of opening the water.
Chyawanprash is considered as one of the best immunity booster tonics in India. Khandige Organic is the trusted brand in providing certified organic and the finest quality authentic Ayurvedic products. Khandige Organic products are chosen by thousands of customers because of its organic and class products. The product is free from artificial and harmful preservatives and chemicals.
Khandige Organic Chyawanprash is made of essential herbs and other ingredients that are cultivated in the company’s owned lands for ensuring high standards of purity. This Organic Certified Chyawanprash is a traditional Ayurvedic herbal jam made in a base of Amalaki fruit. The Chyawanprash is a rich source of antioxidants, helps in preserving youth, and also slows down aging. It boosts your immunity and fights against various diseases
This Chyawanprash is prepared with essential herbs in such a way that this excellent jam rejuvenates, nourishes, and strengthens the body. It provides energy and vitality to the bodies of both adults and children. Bilva, Agnimantha, Syonaka, Gambhari, Patali, Bala, Salaparni, Mudgaparni, Amrta, Pippali, etc. are the main ingredients of this Organic Chyawanprash which rejuvenate your mind and body.
It is the best all-around elixir and considered the best immune booster organic jam. For best results, this Chyawanprash is to be consumed 10 gm to 15 gm for adults and 5 gm to 10 gm for children twice daily.
Chywanprash is a herbal health supplement that acts as a savior of all infections. An Ayurvedic key for strengthening the immune system and removing toxins from the body. Upakarma Ayurveda believes in restoring the balance and quality of life. Upakarma Ayurveda Chyawanprash, one of the best chyawanprash in India, is enriched with 30 plus exotic herbs and spices which makes it a powerhouse of health. Saffron, amla, dalcheeni, and 28 plus other ayurvedic herbs boost your energy and stamina. Saffron is a powerful antioxidant
hat helps in releasing toxins from the body and also soothes skin, Amla is enriched with Vitamin C which boosts your immunity and metabolism and Dalcheeni is known for the best antioxidants & immune stimulator. As our body’s immune system is a shield against bacterias, this Ayurvedic Chyawanprash helps in eliminating all the fatigue and immunity-related problems.
This premium quality Chyawanprash is ideal for daily health booster for the entire family. The Chyawanprash is pure, authentic, and free from urban pollutants. The herbs are of the best quality which helps to obtain maximized health and wellness benefits. Upakarma is one of the most trusted brands and its products are GMP, gluten-free, totally plant-based hence vegan. The brand strictly follows all the guidelines of FSSAI and ensures a good quality product. To attain various health benefits from this Chyawanprash, consume this on empty stomach, 1 teaspoon twice a day, or 2 spoonfuls a day with warm milk or water.
Baidyanath is the first name that strikes on everybody’s mind after listening to the word Chyawanprash. It holds a strong legacy of 100 years with uncompromised quality of medicines. Baidyanath stands out from the crowd because of its years of establishment and potentiality. Baidyanath Chyawanprash Special is aimed to provide you with three major benefits which are – Extra energy, an active mind, and increased immunity.
This special Chyawanprash is inclusive of fresh Amlas, Vitamin C rich herbs, and 52 other essential herbs and minerals which acts as a wonderful power booster for the entire family. Baidyanath Chyawanprash Special is a great health supplement, especially for children’s mental health. It enhances children’s attention and alertness power required for studies. The goodness of Vitamin C rich fresh Amla increases the body’s metabolism, improves immunity for great eyesight, acts as a digestion booster, and also protects the body from common cough, cold or other diseases.
The presence of Ayurvedic herb Giloy, also known as ‘Amrita’ helps in removing toxins from the body and is also beneficial for respiratory troubles. Pipal is considered as a powerful Ayurvedic herb in bringing the natural glow of your skin and prevents your skin from pimples, boils, or itching. Also, this special Chyawanprash consists of Madhu, an active ingredient in Ayurveda which works as a healthy sweetener. Baidyanath Chyawanprash Special is prepared with special ingredients that help in restoring the balance of antibodies. It boosts your all-round immunity, protects your body from harmful germs and bacteria causing diseases, and strengthen your internal body system.
Divine India brings India’s first-ever comprehensive range of ECOCERT certified organic productsand enhances your health and beauty with the purest essence of nature. Divine India Chyawanprash is an effective combination of all essential and authentic herbs that promote natural wellness in the human body by regular consumption. Moreover, this chyawanprash can protect us from everyday infections cough, cold, and stress, etc. It has the goodness of a number of herbs like amla, rich in Vitamin C and anti-oxidants, and giloy which is rich in Immunomodulatory properties.
Each of its ingredients helps in boosting up the immunity system and makes our body capable to fight against the deadly disease. The brand claims that this vegetarian product organic. It can help you in boosting your strength and immunity and aids in protecting from common day to day infections and changing weather. The maximum shelf life of this chyawanprash is of 3 years from the manufacturing date.
How to consume Chyawanprash for better result:
Chyawanprash when taken regularly and in a proper way, is very beneficial and ensures consistency. Thus it is good to know the best ways to take Chyawanprash and dosage from children to adults.
- In the morning:
Consuming Chyawanprash in the morning on an empty stomach can be most beneficial. It is very easy for an empty stomach to absorb the vitamins, minerals, and medicinal substances thus multiplying its health benefits. You can either take one or two spoonfuls along with a glass of milk and if you are not accustomed to milk then take it with water
- Before breakfast:
If you want to improve your digestion then it is good to take 1-2 teaspoons chyawanprash an hour to 15 minutes before having breakfast as it will help in stimulating Agni and boost digestion.
- In the afternoon:
Some people enjoy taking chyawanprash in the late afternoon due to its energizing qualities and can be a healthy alternative to caffeine. It helps to curb sweet cravings and vitalizes digestion for early evening dinners.
- At night:
It is not recommended to take Chyawanprash too late in the evening as it is a powerful tonic and can be energizing making it difficult for you to fall asleep.
- Before yoga:
Chyawanprash has the ability to strengthen your body, mind, and spirit connection, thus it is of great help if you take it before your morning or daytime yoga practice. Taking 1-2 teaspoons before yoga and meditation and 45 minutes before breakfast multiplies its benefits.
Health benefits of taking Chyawanprash
If you talk about the benefits of Chyawanprash, then it has countless benefits. Searching on Google will give you a list of the advantages of this miraculous jam. Let’s have a look at some of them.
- Reduces the adverse effects of smoking: Symptoms like coughing in the morning, continuous phlegm, and breathlessness after exercise may occur due to smoking. These symptoms can be reduced by adding chyawanprash to your daily routine. Tobacco smoke increases the risk of mutations, resulting in Cancer and other diseases, and can damage DNA. Chewing tobacco or betel quid may even cause cancer. But the intake of 20 grams of Chyawanprash twice a day, when added to daily routine and quitting betel quid chewing, reduces the risk of cancer and other toxic effects of tobacco.
- Helps in boosting up the immunity: The daily intake of chyawanprash improves the energy, physical fitness, strength, and stamina of the body. It enhances the activity of different immune system cells and the release of cytokines(which activate the immune system). It protects the body against various infections and acts as a potent antiviral, antibacterial, and antifungal properties, protecting the body against fever, common cold, sore throat, and other respiratory anomalies.
- Improves digestion: Chyawanprash has anti-flatulent property, which helps in reducing the formation of gas in the alimentary canal and thus decreases bloating, flatulent and abdominal distension. It is rich in fiber, which makes it good medicine for constipation and other digestive issues. It also has herbs, which have an antacid property, thereby treating indigestion, ulcers, gastritis and promoting better absorption of nutrients in the body.
- Helps in cardiac functioning: Chyawanprash has Arjun and Ashwagandha to treat a host of heart ailments. It aids in strengthening the heart muscles, lowers cholesterol levels in the blood, and reduces the risk of atherosclerosis, heart blocks, blood clots, heart attacks, etc.
- Helps in curing tuberculosis when given with anti-tuberculosis drugs: When chyawanprash is combined with anti-tuberculosis drugs, it helps in reducing the symptoms such as coughing weakness, and loss of appetite and weight. It also decreases recovery time. When it is consumed as an add-on along with other conventional medicines, then it reduces information and other symptoms of tuberculosis.
- Improve the brain’s concentration: Chyawanprash supplementation increases alertness, attention, concentration, and academic performance as it has antioxidant properties. It also helps in improving the functioning of cholinergic neurons of the brain.
- Side effects of anticancer therapy: When chyawanprash is given to the head and neck cancer patients during their radiation therapy, it aids in reducing the adverse side effects of anticancer therapy.
- Reduces depression: Chyawanprash may help reduce depression if 10 grams of chyawanprash is taken 2 times a day, but sufficient validation of this result has not been proved.
- ]Reduces the hazard of infections: It has been studied that a large teaspoon of Chyawanprash, when given to children, decreases the disease.
- Preventive and curative health benefits: Chyawanprash provides better absorption of calcium and Protein synthesis, strengthening bones and teeth and improving muscle tone. It promotes the growth of children and helps in gaining weight. It removes blood impurities and behaves like a natural detox. Along with stimulating hair growth, it cures dermal infections and skin complexion. It improvises personality characteristics by imparting splendor, exquisiteness, youthfulness, wisdom, vitality, and glow.
- Antioxidant: Chyawanprash is a more powerful antioxidant as compared to Vitamin C, and hence their consumption can prevent cell damage from oxidative stress.
- Anti-aging: Chyawanprash is known for its regenerative effects and helps decrease the factor associated with aging, such as urea nitrogen content. It helps tissue repair and regeneration and increases cell growth, and reduces the level of reactive oxygen species, a type of molecule involved in oxidative damage and aging. Chyawanprash prevents the body against cellular damage and decreases the aging process in the tissue of the heart, lungs, liver, and skin. It maintains the ratio of calcium in the bones and makes them stronger.
- Promotes fertility and libido: Chyawanprash helps to boost libido and improve fertility in men. Blessed with strong aphrodisiac properties, it reduces mental stress and anxiety, increasing the production of reproductive hormones in both men and women. Having milk with Chyawanprash in a specified quantity before sleeping increases blood circulation in the genitals, thereby improving the libido in men and women.
- Helps in losing weight: The richness of flavonoids in Chyawanprash reduces weight at a fast pace. It contains fiber and essential nutrients that satisfy hunger pants and reduces overheating, thus playing a significant role in losing weight. It also prevents the accumulation of LDL (i.e., low-density lipoproteins or bad cholesterol) in the body and improves metabolism, thus giving you a proper weight.
It is always recommended to take care of your health when you are healthy rather than after falling ill. Once you fall sick you can only be cured by proper treatment and medicines. So it is better to keep yourself healthy by a continuous effort and keep the disease away as much as possible. Strengthen your body and improve your immunity by consuming the Ayurvedic Chyawanprash daily. Choose the best Chyawanprash for yourself from the above and gift yourself a healthy lifestyle. If you have any doubt for questions regarding Chyawanprash then please write us in the below comment section. We will be happy to help you.