India is a country blossomed with all seasons, you can experience hot, scorching summers to freezing winters. Winter here is so chilly that even quilts, comforters, blankets, thermal wear, and woolen clothes cannot heat your body. Warm cups of coffee, soaps, and tea can deliver a great deal of warmth, but these things cannot comfort before us temporarily. In earlier days, people used to light the furnace and sit around it, but now this thing has become quite tedious, shifting to a much more comfortable and reliable heat source that is room heaters. These room heaters are much affordable heating appliances. You need to switch on the room heater, and within a few minutes, your room is all set to comfort you.
As ACs are getting importance in summer, people have started looking for room heaters in winters. These room heaters are so comfortable to use that you can use them either at your home or at your workplace. Now you don’t have to keep on shivering while working in this freezy weather. Just bring a room heater and energize yourself. In order to make sure that you dont get tired while looking for the best room heater to keep yourself warm, we have segregated the best ten room heaters available in India and brought it for you. Here we will be introducing you with different types of room heaters and there different variants available in the market. So stay with us till the end of this article to know the best ten room heaters in India.
Last update on 2024-02-16 / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Buying Tips for Room Heaters
Before making a smart move of buying a room heater, it is essential to look at the below-mentioned points in your room heater to invest in the right product.
• Safety: While buying any electric appliance, this point always holds the first place and essential issues. Everybody should always give priority to safety, and below are some safety considerations which you should take while buying.
• Cut Off Switch: Generally, room heaters are light in weight and compact in size, and hence they can be easily carried from one place to another. But sometimes, while taking them, they might hit other objects or might tends to fall. In that case, these room heaters should be auto turned off immediately in order to protect them from any possible danger.
• Protection from overheating: When the room heater gets heated up to an alarming temperature, these room heaters will turn off quickly and don’t lead to any mishappening. There are also some room heaters that have the capability to shut off automatically on sensing a kid or pet coming closer to it.
• Multiple Heat Settings: In the market, room heaters come with varying heat settings, which help adjust the room temperature as per our requirement. Most of them have three heat settings, i.e., low, medium, or high, which operates by adjusting the wattage giving an ideal temperature to your room.
• Power Consumption: Before making a purchase, always look at the product’s specifications and remember not to buy a room heater whose power consumption is very high. High power consumption will lead to an increased electricity bill. A heater of 1000W will need a 5 amp plug, whereas a heater ranging from 1500W to 2000W has a 15 amps plug.
Calculation of electricity bill per month if your room heater has a 1000W power consumption and is working for 9 hours per day:
1000 watts * 9 hours/day = 9,000 watts consumption per day
= 9 kilowatts consumption per day
Assuming 1 kw = 1 unit in our country costs Rs. 5,
Then, 9kw will cost as 9 * 5 = ₹ 45 per day.
And, for 30 days, it will cost 30*45 = ₹ 1350 per month.
• Power Cord: The length of the chord must be such that it can be kept away from beds, couches, doors, etc., preferring to be kept on the floor. The power cable should be long enough so that room heaters can be used easily where power outlets are not easily accessible without using an extension cord.
• Outer body: The room heater’s outer body should be such that it should be resistant to heat so that if anybody touches it knowingly or unknowingly, it won’t lead to cause any burns. Some room heaters lack features, but this feature should be considered, especially when you have kids or pets at your place.
• Safety mesh: If you have kids or pets in your house, it becomes mandatory to have a room heater with safety mesh in which grids are close enough. This will protect your children and pets from inserting their fingers inside your room heater.
• Brightness of light: Some room heaters emit bright light, leading to uneasiness while sleeping during night hours. So always check for the brightness of light emitted by your product before purchasing it.
• Power plug: For safe operation of your room heater, it is better to enquire whether the heater uses a standard or Power plug. You may require additional wiring if the room heater has a power plug.
• Budget-friendly: The cost of room heaters ranges from Rs 1000 to Rs 15000. If you are looking for a basic room heater such as a ceramic heater or infrared heater, which has a basic heating feature, then the range starts from 1000 rupees to Rs. 2000. But if you want some more features like thermostat and timer, then room heaters come under Rs 5000 to Rs 7000. The costliest one is the oil-filled room heaters with the price starting from Rs 10000 to Rs. 15000. Consider your budget and the feature you want in your room heater and then purchase your room heater according to your requirement to avoid buying the product with features you don’t want.
• Noise level: Like other electronic appliances, room heaters can also produce sound, which may sometimes be disturbing. Generally, non-fan force units such as oil-filled radiator type of room heaters operate silently, thus giving you a quiet environment. Radiant space heaters also serve well for bedrooms and offices.
• Heating capacity: The size of the room, which has to be warmed, plays a vital role while choosing a room heater. Generally, a room heater consumes 10 watts to heat one sq ft. of the space. This implies that a room heater, which has a heating capacity of 1500 watt, is capable enough to warm 150 sq. ft. of room. The heating capacity of a room heater also depends on certain other factors, including the room heater’s heating technology and the surrounding atmosphere.
Best Room Heater in India Review
A room heater is a must-have appliance required in winters, and if that’s noise-free then it also gives you peace of mind while sleeping. This room heater is offered to you under the brand name of Bajaj and it’s among the leading companies that manufacture home appliances in India. Bajaj offers its customers, one of the best after-sales support so consumers easily trust and rely on this brand for their needs.
This 11 fins oil-filled radiator heater is made from CRCA material to provide it toughness and great built quality. it has an adjustable thermostat with three heat settings 1000W, 1500W and 2500W, which you can adjust according to your need. As this is a noise-free heater so you won’t have to worry about your little baby or grandparents that they might get disturbed while sleeping.
For your safety, this product comes with an auto thermal shutoff which prevents overheating and it also features a safety tilt to prevents hazards. The 400 Watt PTC ceramic fan inside the heater makes heating more efficient, and castor wheels provide easy mobility. This product covered under a 2-year warranty which makes it more reliable.
The slim and lightweight Orpat OEH-1220 2000-Watt Fan Heater will make the winter flew away from your room and it occupies the first place in our list of best room heaters in India. With this great room heater from a renowned and trustworthy electrical goods manufacturing company in India, i.e., Orpat, you won’t be feeling freezy anymore. It ensures that your winter will not pass just by shivering in one place. The company provides quality processes, quality management systems, and quality products.
It is one of the most portable designed products with a handle, and it also comes with a cold touch body and metallic grill at the front side, making it safer when the kids are around. The dual-mode of operation enables you to adjust this high-quality branded room heater’s heat settings. Its one mode operates with 1000 watts, but if you want it higher heated air, you can operate it at its other mode, which works with 2000 watts. You can also use this flawless, stylish room heater as a simple fan by setting it on fan mode. The operating voltage for this home heater is 220V to 240V. The two-meter long power cord enhances its portability factor and has 100% pure copper wire motor with a long-life heating element.
This room heater is meant for spot heating and is ideal for a small/medium-sized room with a room-sized up to 250 sq. ft. The one year warranty on the product makes you carefree while using it. Then it offers to overheat auto cut off protection and thermal cutoff features for added safety. For effective heating, three long halogen tubes are provided and have a high grade long lasting reflector.
Morphy Richard is one of the international brands that has gained trust in India and its innumerable household products. If you are also looking for the solution to handle quiet frigid winters, the brand has introduced Morphy Richards Aristo 2000 Watts PTC Room Heater. This 2000 watts PTC room heater has gained its place in one of the best room heaters in India will help in keeping you warm in the cold days of winter.
Its adjustable thermostat comes into play when you want to adjust the temperature according to your needs. This room heater also has a power selector, enabling you to set the power as per the requirement. Its easy to carry design adds ease to use and easy to carry handle adds to your convenience. Along with that, you will also get an indicator light for ease of operation. For safety, the overheat protection makes sure safe usage of this room heater.
This reliable and safe room heater offers 2 year warranty.
Now, its time to beat the frizzy winters without any hassle with a fantastic product introduced by Havells, ie. Havells OFR – 13Fin 2900-Watt PTC Fan Heater, which can be your boon for the changing weather. This vertical standing room heater has an excellent color combination, which will enhance your room decor.
This room heater not only warms you but also ensures your safety with thermostatic heat control and quick heating with PTC fan and castor wheels for easy mobility. Its safety protection safeguards the appliance from being getting damaged. It switches off automatically if the heater is overheated. The fan equipped with this heater plays an important role in dispensing heat faster and more accurately.
Coming to its temperature setting, it has three power settings ranging between 1000/1500/ 2500 watts and an additional 400 watts for heater and fan, thus contributing to energy conservation by avoiding unwanted wastage. the 2900 watt. Along with being stylish, this heater’s durability ensures that it will run for a longer time and has a 1-year warranty on it.
It’s time to embrace warmth even in the coldest weather with Bajaj Flashy 1000 Watts Radiant Room Heater for your small or medium-sized room then this room heater can serve your purpose. This is one of the best room heaters in India and is also more budget-friendly as compared to other convection room heaters utilizing little electricity. It offers an additional benefit of being simple and portable and provides resistance against corrosion. This room heater has a Nickel Chrome plated mesh grid, which also enhances surface hardness. The company has included safety measures to protect it from overheating. When it gets overheated, it will automatically turn itself down. It also comes with a cotton braided cord for safety with the length of 1.5 meters. The stainless steel reflector of the product ensures that heat is getting distributed evenly in the entire room.
The heater’s overall build is provided with a flexible stand so that it is kept at the bottom, it has strong support.
Its superior heating element utilizes 1000 watts of energy to spread warm across the room of 150 sq. ft. They don’t use heat circulation; thus, they are faster and are excellent at spot heating. The company provides a 2-year warranty on all its parts.
Bring continuous hours of warmth and comfort to your home with HavellsCista Room Heater. This product can be the right pick for your home usage as compact, trendy, and sturdy. This easy to use room heater has a cold touch body with the non-heating coating preventing your hand from getting injured. It has a smart adjustable stand that you can adjust as per your convenience to dispense the air in a direction where you want. You will be at complete peace of mind as this dependable room heater ensures safety from overheating and prevent any damages caused due to overheating. The cooling fan in this room heater helps in keeping the appliance cool.
The night light indicator adds one more convenience to this room heater as you won’t stumble upon it when it is dark. If your room heater is on, then, it will notify you. It uses 220V-240V for operation and has a peak air velocity of 3.0 m/s. Havells offers two power settings, 1000W and 2000 W, and has a thermostat control knob to regulate the temperature as per your convenience. It comes with a 1-year warranty.
If you are searching for a premium and elegant room heater, which is compact in design and can be easily placed anywhere in the room to save you from those chilled winter breeze then you should not miss this oil-filled room heater offered by Morphy Richards. This 2400W oil filled radiator room heater can easily make a standard-sized room warm noiselessly so you won’t get interrupted while sleeping.
This 9 fin heater blows warm air uniformly in every corner of the room using its PTC heater, and by its adjustable thermostat controller, you can maintain the temperature of the room according to your need. It consumes 2400w of electricity along with its 400w powered PTC fan which can be adjusted in 3 different heat settings according to requirement.
This slim and portable room heater is equipped with castor wheels for easy mobility, the room heater comes with auto thermal shutoff so it protects it from overheating. It also features an autonomous power selector that balances your electric load if power comes from 2 isolated electric sources and if unfortunately there is a power failure on your selected power source then another power source will automatically chip in without any delay. This room heater offers a 2-year warranty so you would not suffer if the heater suffers from a breakdown.
As winter arrives heater becomes an essential appliance that you should have in your home to keep your space cosy and warm. If you’re also looking for an affordable yet premium portable room heater then you should consider this room heater from the house of Orpat. This room heater comes with almost all the required essential features.
This stylish room heater comes with two heat settings which consume 1000W on low and 2000W on high settings that you can adjust according to the size of your room or according to your requirement. To enhance its life the elements used in this heater are the non-sagging and stitching type which gives strength to its components.
For protecting this device from being damaged from overheating it has overheat protection, it is also equipped with safety cut-off and thermal cut-off. For peace of your mind, this heater comes with a one year warranty so you can use it without any worry.
No more folded wings under the roof during the chilly winters, just bring Lifelong Flare 2000 Watt Fan Room Heater to home and enjoy its instant warmth. To make your room warm and comfy, this room heater has a power of 2000 watts and operator at 220 – 240V. It has a robust 2400 RPM copper winding motor so that it gets your room heated up quickly. One of the key features of this room heater is it can be used horizontally and vertically.
You can now customize your room temperature as per your requirement with the help of an adjustable thermostat setting. It also has a Cool, Warm, or Hot wind selection knob for heat setting. Moreover, this model can throw an air range of 10 feet, making it ideal for the purpose of the small to medium-sized room, and you don’t need to huddle up close to the heater.
Now talking about safety, this room heater automatically switches the motor off if it reaches a temperature to 130°C. A safety fuse is provided, which goes off when the temperature reaches to 126 °C. Easy to handle and use as it has a plastic body which is fire retardant and has a metal grill covering the copper element safely.
This room heater can be useful all year as it can be used as a fan in warmer weather. This product comes with the warranty for one year.
You can feel cozy and comfortable during the winter when you have Singer Quartz Heat Glow Plus 800-Watt Room Heater in your room. Not only it consumes less wattage, but also it will enhance the decor of your room with its powerful and stylish look. It features a tip-over safety switch, which will automatically switch off in case of drop-down or tip-over and, hence, protect your room heater from getting damaged. It also enables you to opt for heating out of two heat settings, i.e., 800 watts with two rods operation and 400 watts with single rod operation depending upon the weather extremity.
You can also easily move this room heater from one room to another very quickly as it is very light-weight and has an easy to carry handle. One of the significant benefits of this room heater is that it operates silently without producing any noise, which adds more convenience. The company has provided the product with a 1-year warranty.
- Meant for Spot Heating, Room Size: Upto 250 sq ft. 100% Pure Copper Wire Motor for long life
- Ideal for a small / medium room only, i.e., up to 250 sq. ft. when operated at 2000 watt heat setting. Makes some noise due to fan. Body Material: Plastic, Metal
- Refer the wattage chart image for locating heater wattage requirement for your room size. Safety Mesh Grill. Cool Touch Body
- Plug type: 15A, do not plug in the standard 5 or 6A socket, you may require a 3 pin plug or extension cord to act as a 5-15A convertor but can not be used for long time with extension cord
- Non sagging, stitching type and long life heating element, Safety cut-off, Overheat Protection
- Thermal cut-off for added safety, Two heat settings-1000 watts and 2000 watts
- HEATING TECH:Designed for targeted heating, suitable for rooms up to 250 sq ft. Features a motor made from 100% pure copper wire, ensuring prolonged durability and optimal performance
- TEMPERATURE CONTROL:Incorporates an automatic thermal cut-off for enhanced safety, offering two heat settings of 1000 watts and 2000 watts for versatile and personalized warmth
- SAFETY:Equipped with an advanced safety cut-off mechanism adding an extra layer of security and reliability to the device.
- DESIGN:Optimal for smaller to medium-sized rooms, specifically designed for spaces up to 250 sq. ft. when operating at the 2000-watt heat setting.
- WARRANTY:2-Year Warranty By Bajaj
- Powerful 2400 RPM copper winded motor for quick heating and can be used vertically or horizontally (kindly refer to images)
- Do not worry if you experience some burning smell when you run your room heater for the 1st time. This is due to the motor varnish getting heated for the 1st time. The problem should not recur in subsequent usage. If it does, please contact our Customer support
- Caution - Always use the product with 16A socket. Using it on lower rating sockets may result in melting of socket or the plug. This is 2 KW heater. It will consume 2 units per hour when operated on high heat setting.
- Air throw range of 10 feet which is ideal for small to medium sized room; Product can be placed both vertically and horizontally (kindly refer to images)
- Cool, Warm or Hot wind selection knob for heat setting; Please note that regulator changes heating power & not actual fan speed
- Lightweight (1.15 kg) for easy portability between rooms; Plastic body with rust-free metal grill front
- ✅You will not have to worry about any overheating issue with this room heater presented by Activa. It comes with over heat safety protection that prevents it from damages caused by overheating.
- ✅This Activa room heater features two heat settings with 1000 watts and 2000 watts for the right amount of heat intensity that is suitable for all size of Rooms, Offices and other places.
- ✅Thermal cut off for more added Safety and Protection, 100% pure copper wire motor for longer life, As per BIS Approved ISI Specification.
- ✅Air throw range of 10 feet which is ideal for your room offices ; Product can be placed both vertically and horizontally (kindly refer to images)
- ✅Lightweight for easy portability between rooms; Plastic body with rust-free metal grill front which suits your room attire.
- ✅Do not worry if you experience some burning smell when you run your room heater for the 1st time. This is due to the motor varnish getting heated for the 1st time. The problem should not recur in subsequent usage.
- HEATING TECH:Designed for small spaces, this 1000 Watts heater delivers instant warmth
- SAFETY:The 1.5-meter cord,provides flexibility and safety.
- Multi-heat setting: Choose how much heat is required, you can select between 400 or 1200 W
- Top over safety: To ensure the absolute safety and security of you and your family Lava Quartz comes with Tip-over safety
- ISI Certified: Maharaja Whiteline Lava Quartz Room heater cover all safety guidelines and is ISI certified
- Easy to Carry: It is simple to make adjustments at home using Cool and Touch body
- Warranty: 1-year product warranty
- Full Room Warmth: 25 Watts 13 Fin Oil Filled Radiator for Noiseless Full Room Comfort During Winters
- Personalized Comfort: Customized to your heating needs with an adjustable thermostat to maintain desired room temperature
- Peace of Mind: Featuring safety tilt & an auto thermal shutoff to prevent overheating, Ergonomically designed switch for easy operation
- Efficient: OFR 13F comes with a 4 Watt PTC fan heater for better heating efficiency
- Mobility: Equipped with Castor wheels for ease of access
- Reliable & Safe: Our room heaters are dependable and they also come with a 2 Year warranty
- Cool touch body with One year warranty
- Warranty: One year warranty
- Includes: room Heater
- Heat setting: Two heat Settings: 1 W & 2 W ; Peak Air Velocity: 3. m/s ; Power input: (22 - 24)V ; Power consumption: 1 W , 2 W ; Frequency (hertz): AC 5 Hz
- Touch Sensor: No
- HEATING TECH:Operating at a rated voltage of 230 V, it offers efficient and effective performance.
- DESIGN:Our room heaters are fortified with the enduring strength of DuraElement, a testament to their robust design
- SAFETY:The safety tip-over switch is designed to respond to any tilting, ensuring a secure environment for your comfort.
- WARRANTY: 2 Year Warranty by Bajaj. Exclusive Heating Element Warranty: 1 year under Bajaj DuraElement
- HEATING TECH:Operate with efficiency as the heater requires just 2900 watts, combining power and energy-saving benefits seamlessly.
- TEMPERATURE CONTROL:Choose from three distinct heat settings(1000W/1500W/2500W), allowing you to tailor your comfort to the changing temperatures
- DESIGN:Elevate your space with international design and contemporary styling
- SAFETY:Quadra safety assurance with adjustable thermostat,manual thermal cut-out, auto-thermal cut-out and safety tilt switch.
- SPECIAL FEATURE: Bajaj DuraProtek with Anti-Leak Fins for longer life.
- WARRANTY: 3 Year Warranty by Bajaj.
Last update on 2024-01-28 / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
How to use room heater efficiently and safely?
While warming a couple of rooms using a room heater, switch off the central warming, so you dont waste electricity by warming up places you aren’t utilizing.
- Close entrances to rooms that are being warmed to evade unwanted heat loss.
- Turn off the warmer when not being used or get a room heater, which has a timer infused.
- Purchase a room heater with indoor regulator settings and utilize the least heat setting that you find agreeable and electricity efficient.
- You should always go for a space warmer that is of the correct size as per your room you have to warm. Most of the room heater will have a sizing table on the box, so have a look at it before buying.
- If you need a space warmer to keep your home warm, in that case, this might be an indication that your home needs protection or air fixing, the two of which can be appropriate considerations and essentially lessen your electricity bills. Expanding your home’s protection or changing to a more proficient warming framework, for example, a ductless heat pump can be a more cost-effective arrangement. A decent energy auditor can assist you in taking the best measures to keep your home pleasant. If you offered free or discounted home audits, take them up on it!.
- Search for a room heater with an automatic trip switch that will switch off the heater in case if it falls.
- You should always prefer to plug room heaters directly into the wall socket. If an extension cord is required, choose the necessary cord’s shortest length, and the line should be a heavy-duty cord.
- Always keep the room heaters on a level surface in a place where kids, pets, and others can’t stroll into them and hurt themselves.
- Try not to utilize portable space warmers in a washroom or close to water. Rather, use a wall-mounted electric heater designated for washroom or outside use.
- Never leave the fan heaters or radiators on when you are dozing or away from the house.
- Keep a room heater in a kid’s room or a routinely utilized spot, for example, your office work area or an armchair where you like to sit. Little spaces are simple and economical to warm with a room heater, which warms individuals and items, not merely the air. The other choice is a convection room heater, which can spread the warmth around the room with the help of a fan.
- In order to amplify savings, check the wattage and size rating mentioned on the room heater (comparable appearing models can have different wattage) and pick the correct room heater for the size of your room. Likewise, search for a space radiator with automatic temperature control, so you don’t overheat the room or continually switch the unit on and off. A timer is valuable, too.
- Keep whatever can burn including bedding, furniture, and draperies in any case 3 feet away from a room heater.
- Never put a space warmer on a way except if it’s mainly intended for it.
- Introduce smoke and carbon monoxide alerts and test month to month.
- Try not to utilize gas-or oil-consuming space warmers inside, just outside, or in spaces open to the outside like tents or yards.
- Always read the instructions written on the product’s manual and follow them while operating the room heater for efficient and safe use.
Type of Heater
There are ample of room heaters available in the market from various well-known brands. First, explore the different kinds of room heaters and your requirements, and don’t let the falling temperature make your everyday life scary. Then according to your needs, make a smart investment. Depending upon the operation, the room heaters are classified as radiant, convection, and oil-filled. These facilitate the buyers to choose as per their convenience. Let’s explore each type of room heater individually:
1. Convection Room heater:
Function: These room heaters have a fan that circulates the hot air around the room. These heaters are also referred as fan heaters or blowers and are suitable for heating medium-sized rooms.
- Compact and portable.
- Warms the room instantly as compared to radiant heaters.
- These heaters are relatively cheap, costing around Rs. 2000 to Rs. 3000.
- Powerfully circulate the heated air
- Produces light noise
- May get overheated and cannot be left unattended.
- Can cause dryness
- Not very energy efficient, consumes around 2000 watts of energy
- Lesser heat at the bottom results in energy wastage
2. Infrared heaters or radiant heaters:
These heaters can be chosen when you need to warm only a closed space. These are relatively inexpensive and good at heating small areas very quickly. They don’t have fans and thus are noiseless.
- Quite cheap as they are available at the cost of Rs 1000.
- Available with floor and wall-mounted options
- Ideal for allergy and asthma patients
- As these heaters emit infrared light and do not circulate any air. So they do not lead to any dryness or nasal congestion.
- Best for providing heat to a specific area.
- Energy consumption is less as they consume only 400 to 800 watts.
- This room heater operates quietly.
- They are not ideal for heating a large space.
- The heater is little unsafe for children.
- They don’t involve the circulation of the air.
- They cannot heat the air properly as they only heat the objects in their way.
3. Oil-filled heater:
These heaters have oil, which acts as a heat reservoir to warm the atmosphere. They may take a little longer to get heated and spread the warmth, but they are useful for all sizes and energy-efficient rooms.
- These heaters are suitable for every size of the room.
- They retain heat for a more extended time even when you switch them off.
- These room heaters have a comparatively more prolonged duration of life span.
- The cost of these room heaters is around Rs.10000.
- The oil used inside these room heaters does not act as oil; hence it doesn’t get used.
- Quite expensive.
- Don’t heat the room instantly.
- They are not as light weighted as other types of room heaters.
Does room heaters are safe to use?
Yes, Room heaters are safe to use and can be used by any person irrespective of their age but if it used for infants then you must keep it at a safe distance.
Do we need a specific place to keep our room heater?
No, you don’t need any special place to install your heater, only make sure you don’t place it near any flammable object and keep out of reach from small children.
Do we get burned if we touch a room heater?
It’s not necessary that your hands got burn if you touch room heater because nowadays most of the modern room heater comes with a cool-touch body which doest transfer heat to its surface, you might feel warmness in the body but it won’t hurt your hands.
Does noiseless room heater didn’t make any noise as claimed by several companies?
Yes, the noise-free room heater does not make any noise so you can have a peaceful night but some times if your heater gets old or it got any problem then it might produce some noise.
Does the size of the room heater also affects the heating temperature?
Yes, it’s obvious if you purchase a small room heater then its suitable for a small place and if your purchase a large room heater then its good for a big room, so consider your room size before purchasing it.
Does electric room heater produce carbon monoxide?
No, electric room heater doesn’t produce carbon monoxide as it is produced while burning any fuel and electric room heater doesn’t contain any fuel.
What are oil-filled radiator heaters?
Oil-filled radiator heaters are mostly used in domestic heating as they are noise-free and doesn’t consume much electricity.
As you have come to the end of this article, we hope that you found the best room heater for your place. If you still have any queries or suggestions, then please comment in the below comment section. Our team will be reaching out to you as soon as possible.